The Ctrl V game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
frieza_facebook_by_honeydove-d33f82r.jpg

Hello. My name is X_Skrillex_Equinox_X. But you can call me Skrillex or Equinox for short. I was born as a blue Xweetok. Ever since, I wanted to become a DJ, just like the actual DJ that I was named after. I already fufilled my dream with my new owner. But, before I could tell you that story, let me tell you this story...

I never knew that I was abandoned by someone else. I was stuck at the pound waiting for an owner to come and get me. I howled, I made the battle cry of "Chirka! Chirka! Chirka!", but no one heard me.

I was very cold, hungry, uncomfortable. I never knew that being a DJ Xweetok would be so hard. But then, I heard a door opening. There was a voice that said, "Can I adopt a pet, please? I want one that's blue, and it has the ability of a DJ."

I heard the words "blue" and "DJ". It must've been talking about me. A 13-year old girl came in to look for the a pet that was "blue" and had to be a "DJ", as she had described.

Then she looked at me. Those blue-greenish eyes, looking at my blue eyed face. She petted me on my sweet spot, the back of my right ear. I purred, and I knew I could trust her.

She asked the Adoption Center owner, Dr Death, if she could take me home. He didn't seem to mind. I hopped out of my cage, and nuzzled her. I told her my name, but she calls me Skrillex for short. Every day, every night, she loved me.

My life was completely in place after I was adopted. I knew that my life was going to be fine.

But, everything started falling apart again. My owner thought I chewed on her shoes, when it was a yellow Gelert. I told her that I didn't do it, but she didn't listen. She boomed, "Go to bed, Skrillex. Right NOW!" I sadly walked upstairs, with my tail between my legs.

I curled up in my cozy pet bed, looking at the sky as the window was open. I knew that Gelert did it. It was a stray, however.

In the new morning, the owner called out, "Skrillex! It's time for breakfast!" I immediately ran down the stairs on all four of my paws. My nose picked up the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. She set up my plate, just the way I like it.

I happily ate, but she wanted to talk to me during lunch. I thought I did something wrong.

She said to me, "Skrillex, I'm really, REALLY sorry. I thought it was you, but it really was that yellow Gelert. Ugh, someone needs to control that pet."

She asked, "Want me to give you a haircut?" I was sort of scared of scissors, but I didn't seem to mind.

A snip there, a cut there. She gave me a hairdo that I recognize...she even gave me shades with green lenses on them.

She said, "Okay, Skrillex. You're finished. You look beautiful! You look like a DJ! But, do you have the ability?"

That's when my trusty turntable/mixer came in. I played "Scary Neopets And Nice Faeries". She thought it was catchy and wonderful. I felt like an actual DJ...so I decided to make another song.

She got me a job at a DJ Mixing Club, since she thought my songs were awesome. I was excited and happy, as I gave her a hug. She told me her name. "deathnote5? That's a wonderful name!" I chirped.

She said to me, "No matter what, you will always be my little Skrillex." She petted my head, and let me do my dream job.

I'll always cherish that family moment. I'll never forget the first day I met her.

So, that's why I should be on the Pet Spotlight, so everyone can recognize me as a very talented Xweetok.

(My story of my blue Xweetok)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back