The current V3 hates and likes list

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Okay, here it is!!

Look below...

Teletchi/Shiroteletchi

Like: cupcake

Hate: tacos

Tamatchi/Mohitamatchi

Like: pineapple

Hate: fries

Mizutamatchi/Kuchitamatchi

Like: cherry

Hate: hamburger

Obotchi

Like: juice

Hate: donuts

Young Mametchi

Like: sandwich

Hate: pizza

Nikatchi

Like: drumstick

Hate: muffin

Hinatchi

Like: pizza

Hate: corn

Patapatatchi

Like: hamburger

Hate: pasta

Young Mimitchi

Like: cheesecake

Hate: BBQ

Piroriroritchi

Like: fries

Hate: sundae

Hinotamatchi

Like: omelet

Hate: donut

Hashitamatchi

Like: donut

Hate: energy drink

Hikotchi

Like: milk

Hate: drumstick

Mametchi

Like: omelet

Hate: bananas

Mimitchi

Like: icecream

Hate:

Kuchipatchi

Like: corn

Hate: drumstick

Memetchi

Hate: fish

Debatchi

Like: pear

Dorotchi

Like: corndog

Hate: apple pie

Wooltchi

Like: apple pie

Hate: omelet

Tarakotchi

Like: fish

Hate: sandwich

Hanatchi

Like: grapes

Hate: corndog

Androtchi

Like: energy drink

Hate: soda

Masktchi

Like: hamburger

Hate: milk

Gozarutchi

Like: hotdog

Hate: cheesecake

Bunbuntchi

Like: sausage

Hate: hotdogs

Billotchi

Like: sausage

Hate: juice

Paparatchi

Like: fries

Hate: cherries

Mimiyoritchi

Like: melon

Hate: sausage

Hashizotchi

Like: tacos

Hate: fish

Leaftchi

Like: apple pie

Hate: BBQ

Tsunotchi

Like: fish

Hate: popcorn

Megatchi

Like: hotdog

Hate: pineapple

Kurokotchi

Like: popcorn

Warusotchi

Like: tacos

Hate:

Bill

Like: beef bowl

Hate: grapes

Teketchi

Hate: hamburger

Sekitoritchi

Like: BBQ

Hate:

Decotchi

Like: cheese

Hate:

Hidatchi

Like: drumstick

Hate: icecream

Pipotchi

Like: sundae

Hate: sausage

Pyonkotchi

Like: bananas

Hate: cheese

Chomametchi

Like: pasta

Hate: fries

Oyajitchi

Like: steak

Hate: tacos

Ojitchi

Like: muffin

Hate: cupcake

Otokitchi

Like: muffin

Hate: cupcake

All of them are real... there are just 4 that we don't have yet: Mimitchi's hate, Warusotchi's hate, Sekitoritchi's hate and Decotchi's hate.

If anybody could tell me what they are we'll have a complete list!!

that was a lot to read but it was a good tip and if some 1 is there talk 2 me :( :D :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :angry:

Thanx for organizing this project, mimitchi&hanachilover.

Its looking great! Ra has also made a chart of all of this (for those who haven't seen it posted elsewhere)

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g224/Sun...slike_chart.gif

Its taken quite a lot of work on lots of people's behalf (including members on here and TamaZone)...everyone who has helped should be really proud of it!

I also am after just a little bit of extra information - I have posted it in another topic, but I'll also post it here:

What we also need to work out is whether ALL V3 characters LOVE steak (from the codes) - I think they do but I also think I have read that certain chracters like gozarutchi HATE it :wub: - so I'm not 100% sure. If anyone finds a V3 character that HATES steak - please let mimitchi&hanatchilover, Ra or myself know. Any info on gozarutchis/masktchis in particular would be great ;)

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi

like: ice cream

hate: hamburger

Warusotchi

like: tacos

hates: pears

Sekitoritchi

like: BBQ

hates: omelette ?

Mimitchi

Like: Ice Cream

Hate: Hamburger

Warusotchi

Like: Tacos

Hate: Pears

Sekitoritchi

Like: BBQ

Hate: Omelette ?

I know you just listed foods for the characters (and if someone already posted this, I'll say sorry in advance...) but my hinatchi HATES the action figure I bought it (yes... not a food item, sorry).... that makes me so sad/mad...(it looked kinda cool, and after seeing the lion toy so much it was a nice change...) :huh:

it was just an afterthought about the action figure.... :huh: lol

oh, and my hinatchi liked the steak yet when it ate it, it depleted like 3 of the 4 hungry hearts...(so I guess it was laced with m.s.g. cuz it just made it more hungry....) :p

ah, and mine seems to get a toothache almost every other time it eats the icecream cone.... does this mean it doesnt like it since it gets sick when it eats it? :p

I know you just listed foods for the characters (and if someone already posted this, I'll say sorry in advance...) but my hinatchi HATES the action figure I bought it (yes... not a food item, sorry).... that makes me so sad/mad...(it looked kinda cool, and after seeing the lion toy so much it was a nice change...) :( it was just an afterthought about the action figure.... :) lol

oh, and my hinatchi liked the steak yet when it ate it, it depleted like 3 of the 4 hungry hearts...(so I guess it was laced with m.s.g. cuz it just made it more hungry....) :wacko:

ah, and mine seems to get a toothache almost every other time it eats the icecream cone.... does this mean it doesnt like it since it gets sick when it eats it? :mellow:
OK well some of this is a little off topic - but the reason your hinatchi hated the action figure would have been because it was a girl - girls love the doll/lion and hate the action figure, boys love the action figure and hate the doll/lion.

That sounds very odd about the steak and the hinatchi...are you sure about that??

The reason yours is getting a toothache is just because you are feeding too many snacks - play some games instead to fill up happy hearts.

My tama is Chomametchi and you don't have it so your list is incomplete. :D :huh: :huh:
It IS there. I can see it. It says Chomametchi likes pasta-hates fries. You need to look at the first post in the topic, not just the updated bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back