The curse of the tama crystal...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lord

Reaction score
Over a thousand years ago there lived an ancient tama pharoah who had amazing powers. But he did not use them for good, he tortured tamas with them until they could take no more and drained his powers into a crystal and put his body at the bottom of the ocean. We now come to the present time where a young :huh: found the crystal on the beach. He picked it up and put it around his neck with a peice of string. His name was spyro. He was just your average tama, liked playing games, Wanted to become a super hero... bla bla bla. he was a real boy. But there was nothing at all special about him.

On the way home from the beach his mum :D and his dad :D thought they could see something ahead in the road. Then the sky blackened and everything was dark.

His mum and dad went to see what it was. he heard screams. He got out of the car to see a hidious monster staring at him. He began to cry knowing that this was certain death.

Then the monster lept at him. But just as the creature was about to hit him an amazing light came from the crystal he could see in the new light that the monster was a giant :p . The creature ran....

now you continue.

(Is this anything to do with yu-gi-oh)

Spyro steped on the monster but then he started shacking and turned into a giant :rolleyes: but his eyes where red he was controled by the crystal... :) :D B)

organism, Spyro stomped on it repeatedly, but nothinghappended to it. He thought in his head, maybe since he's an organism he can't die, either I struggle to kill him as a big monster or he lives as an organism, I guess it makes sense...

the mom and dad cald the king about this...

"We need the crystal to be destroyed!" They yelled.

"It is dangerous."

"Throw it back in the sea." The king suggested.

"We've tried that! It needs to be destroyed...AT ONCE!" :lol:

suddenly something triggered the evil powers and the poor tamA BECAME EVIL

Thene the owner of the crystal came.

He smiled at Spyro, took the crystal and vanished.

"Wha--?" Spyro asked, confused..

"I'm ok again! And...The CRYSTAL has GO-OOONE!"

He danced for joy!

"Finally! At last! I can lead a normla life!"

His parents were over-joyed, but it isn't over yet...The crystal might come back, Spyro thought.

Sooo... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back