The Cursed Scooter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know what was going on with this crazy scooter, but here's the story.

One happy day I got a brand new panda to add to my collection.I named her Mei.It also said in her bio that she wanted a scooter oh so badly.I got it for her.I parked it in her funky girl themed room,and I was off to the kitchen.Oddly enough there was a scooter parked on my door,but I only had one scooter.My cook book was also thrown on the floor.So I went back into Mei's room to get my real scooter and ride over to the stuck one.I took the scooter right in front of the fake one,and,what do you know the fake one is still there.So I took the real scooter back where it was parked,but it wouldn't let me walk or ride on that one part of the floor.So I sold the real scooter and the fake one is still there.The only way I got rid of it was I watched it go poof.My tea set,both of my teddy bears,and my other cook book where going through the tables.Probably just a technical difficulty.

What do you think?

It sounds like a glitch.

Sometimes it happens when your internet is slow. :D

on w world it was valentines day and i was going on th super wheel, got the golf cart and went to my house set it on the floor then like 20 showed up all over the place! so i put it back in the dock and said: RARE GOLF CART (20). i sold them all and log off then loged back on and the cart was gone! and i had 0 k cash!

My sister had that same thing with her Coker Spanniel. She just left it there for a while then it all went away. Its just a glich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back