The Daily Arte

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Here I will be posting sales n' rares if I get the chance to talk to Arte early.
TODAY'S! (9/15)

SALE: 8 AM (GET YER BUTT IN NOW IF YOU WANNA SALE!)

RARE: 1 PM
it squidward is cool this is ichagotchi_freak i thot i had to leav 4ever because my account wass messed!look me back but diffrent!lol thanks for the info also

How did you get Arte to tell you when the sales and rares are going to be offered?
That's a secret. LOL. J/K. I'll tell you.

You gotta get to his shop daily and buy from his shop and maybe tip him 100 KC. I did this since Spring and last month he recently caved in to me. As you progress he'll say different phrases and he'll be more detailed about when they'll be in. Pretty soon he'll just hold up a small sign saying something like "4 PM" and says something like "Oh I've got somethoing you'll like. It's coming in at this time."

It takes a couple months to get him to remember you and tell you. I started doing this thing probably in May since I started Webkinz on April 28 and early September I finally did it. I drained A LOT of KinzCash. And just to be safe, I'm still buying and giving him 50 KC as a tip.

Ohh, well I don't think I want to do that. I don't even have 2000kc anymore because I spent it all furnishing my new living room. And I still have more rooms to make.

Ohh, well I don't think I want to do that. I don't even have 2000kc anymore because I spent it all furnishing my new living room. And I still have more rooms to make.
LOL. OK. I'll get on early tomorrow.

I have too many rooms to furnish LOL. I just made it back to 3,000 KC. If I still stay on this money saving pattern, start Webkinz Grocery Shopping again and go to Quizzy's more, I'll be back on my track.

Carp, I missed both of them. Mainly because I had to finish up my book project. (I did, and I think I did I pretty nice job, except when I was drawing the girl I totally messed up her face.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know. It's too early. I think that the rare was a Gold KinzDisc. It was only 300 KC but I didn't get it because I was playing Quizzy's like mad to earn the KinzCash to the last Halloween theme piece I needed to get to complete my theme. And get a large room to make an Autumn room. But, with the adoption of Shona (my new Beagle) and Dasher (my new Reindeer), I could of boughten the disc. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back