The Daily Life of Joe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bfinn7994

Reaction score
Hi, Im Joe, and I'll address my master as "bob", which is nothing near his real name. Well, When Bob first adopted me, I he was a good master. He was the best master I ever had, not to mention the only master I ever had. He fed me, play lots of games with me, and connected me with other Tamagotchis. He encourages me to grow and watches me most of the time, except when hes at school. This is the life of me. Monday through Friday, bob has school. This is basicly the only time that it is boring. I sit around until Bbob gets home. When he gets home, the fun begins. When he gets home, he checks me right away and cleans up my messes, cures my sicknesses, and Feeds me. Then he brings my happiness up by letting me play with my ball, playing a game, or praising me. After that he carries me around wherever he goes. At 8:00, I go to sleep, and from past experience bob goes to sleep at 9:00. thats what happens usually on Week Days. On Weekends bob has no school. This is what i look forward to all week. \Bob carries me around in his pocket all day. I'm healthy all day, because bob feeds me whenever I'm hungry, cures my sicknesses whenever Im sick, Makes me happy when imnot happy, and cleans up my messes.He plays with me a-lot on weekends. Right now I am a Teenager. A Young Mametchi. i am lookinh forward to becoming an adult, so I can fly to places, get married and have a kid, and use alot of items bob gets for me. Overall, my life is great with bob as my owner. :kuribotchi:

Latest posts

Back