The dangers of earth!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
Hello. This is Teletchi talking. It has come to my attention that the world around us is a frightening and dangerous place! If you don't mind, I have taken the time to write down some of the strange things that go on daily on earth.

1. First of all, everything is huge! Even my caretaker is 30 times my size! :D The humans other pets are as big as some of our buildings on Tamagotchi Planet!

2. There are large beastly creatures that roar as they rocket by down the road. The humans have tamed them and actually ride them. Whenever they need a lift, they just open the monsters up and get inside. Somehow, they control the "car" from the inside. This "car" also doesn't have feet! It rolls around on these little wheels.

3. Alot of people don't even want us! :) Only a few humans find it in there hearts to keep us safe. However, I am noticing a small rising in the number of Tamagotchis raised (perhaps people are slowly wanting us more?).

4. They hang us on shelfs in stores! We just sit there asleep waiting for someone to buy us. Then finally, someone buys us and pulls out the insolation tab to wakes us up.

There are some good things about earth, though.

1. There is a machine that turns nothing into food! THe humans take a bowl of these little round rocks, put them inside the machine and it comes out as a fluffy, buttery snack! They call it "pop-corn".

2. Somehow, these egg cases have a portal that lets us see other Tamagotchis so were not lonely. I have a friend named Will right now. He's a Debatchi. B)

The world can be dangerous and good. All I know is I'm glad Banzo gave us these shells to live in...and that I have a caretaker.

-Tamaguy#1 :p

Latest posts

Back