the day one hero rose to defeat the great evil

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaleaf

Reaction score
one day two brothers were born each shared the same destiny but when they turned 9 it went all weird one day they were moving to puchi hill then they met a kuchipatchi sitting on a og they said hi he said hi then he talked and said putchi hill is about to die they were shocked then he said let me show you the prochy they said what are those missing parts they are the chosen ones the one not brocken was me so i was scared to do it but he said i need to find the missing parts anyway why are you two wareing sheets they took them of and the brothes were a kuro mametchi and one was a mametchi and koopa said you are the other cosen ones here i will present you with these beganer swords you will find the silver and gold chosen parts to upgrade so lets go back but when they headed darkness came and knocked them out when they woke up they were on the montain of power koopa said this is were the lord of power lives on top of this montain they headed without notice that a evil tamagotchi was following them the end of chapter 1

infermaton on characters

koopa is kuchipatchi kuro mame tchi is the one of the chosen one mametchi is the second chosen one

i will post chapter 2 some other time chapeter two is called the evil one goodbye every one bye

Latest posts

Back