The debugging thing really works!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi_man

Reaction score
ok... just to let everyone know i opened up the back of my tama,i took the battery out and i unskrewed all the tiny screws. inside there was a little switch thing and i scratched it ten times (lightly)with a lead pencil! and then oi put the battery back in and put it back toghether and i got to choose what character i wanted!!!!!!!!!i choses maskitchi! you've got to try it!

I love doing it because it doesnt screw up your tama even though you open the whole thing up!

Yeah, it didn't hurt my tamagotchis either. I must have debugged my white one about 4 times by now! (it isn't on debug right now though)

But be careful not to touch any other part of the tama...

I'm probably not gonna debug my V2 until I've gotten all of the internal characters, just like on my V1.

listen guys it will mess up ur tama it messes up pixels and the sound the screen and after 2 months lines will appear on the screen and it's scary

I suggest you don't attempt to debug your Tamagotchi. Like jeminy said, It can mess up your Tamagotchi I think it has mabye a 40 % chance of messing up your Tamagotchis. I had 5 Tamagotchis. Now I only have 2 working ones...

-Twirly :lol:

oh well im going to do it.plus the tama im going to do it with is not important to me nyhoo!

can somebody please post pics of the v2 debug characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
I CANT COZ I cant post pics on a website

but theres many new characters

like: hamburger

like:the omlet

like:well many others

by the way im talkin about v.2

and the pixels are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back