The Diary Of a Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_cat405

Reaction score
name: piggy

sex: boy

type(adult): Tosakatchi

shell: Punk with a red ball on top (i didnt choose)

got: june 10

username: Gabby

job: works at some tv place

generation: 1

version: V4

There is alot to say about piggy and i named him that because i couldnt think of any other guy names.

well he just had a beatuiful baby boy yesterday june 17 2007 so yay! but i will be sadend when he goes away

this was my first V4 tama boy. i also have a V3 but i really love the V4 so im not a first time owner.He started out as a tsubutchi (baby)

than moved onto Mizutamatchi (toddler) then moved onto his teenage years Hinotamatchi. Than all last but not least his adult life Tosakatchi. I will always remebr how hygenic you where.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh piggy just got another job today i ahd the choices of working at the tv station i was already at , teacher, science lab, construction worker, and a chef.

well i choose teacher not very good at the mini game though. so i got 3 circles from the people who judge so i hope that is a good sign :]

more to come soon.

ok so you know how piggy had a baby boy? well if you say yes than good for you :]

im trying to think of some names for him soo the first 5 people who suggest some names i might just choose the one you suggested.

i thought of one name already just for the heck of it. Zeus what do you think.? i like greek mytholodgy*sp but im not sure about the name soo hurry start typing some names down ^__^

ok so you know how piggy had a baby boy? well if you say yes than good for you :]
im trying to think of some names for him soo the first 5 people who suggest some names i might just choose the one you suggested.

i thought of one name already just for the heck of it. Zeus what do you think.? i like greek mytholodgy*sp but im not sure about the name soo hurry start typing some names down ^__^
Name it Zeus! :)

well i just woke up this mornig to find out piggy left me with his son. i never had a chance to say goodbye. oh well, little noname is sleeping right now so i cant wake him up ttyl when he does .

yay my tamagotchi woke up and i named him!! here are his stats

name: zeus

pencil-6

star-12

flower-6

training-1/9

generation: 2nd

type: puchitchi

YESS!! he just changed! hes now a puchitchi ive never had that one before its cute!

ok well zeus is still sleeping right now so i have to be extra quiet,

so his training lvl went up to 5/9 yay!!

pencil=10

sparkle=28

flower=27

he is still 0 yrs old and weighs 18 lbs

Latest posts

Back