The difference between a V4 and V4.5...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to get a V4.5 when it comes out?

• Yes...I love getting new tamas!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way! I already have V1/2/3/4! Why get it?

• Uh....I don't know! (*sobs histerically*)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella d'Este

Reaction score
Sooo...what is the difference between a V4 and the V4.5?? :angry: ^_^

And do you think it will be worth to get the 4.5 AND 4? :D :D

Please tell me! :p

Tamas rule! :)
.... ok now that was just retarded stupid crappy spam. If you aren't going to anwser the person's question or give them even a tiny bit of information, don't post something so retarded and stupid.

Anyways, the only diffrence that I know is that the V4.5 looks like the Uratama, not the Entama (V4 looks like Entama, V4.5 looks like Uratama)

Sorry I couldn't be that much more help, you probably knew this anyways, but if you didn't, I posted it anyways,

Hope I helped (a little)!

-C.M.

Apparently the v4.5 will have Uratama characters and jobs that are different from the ones available on V4.

I am gonna get one!

I know it!

Anyway, I cant believe that Asia always gets it last!

I am gonna get one!I know it!

Anyway, I cant believe that Asia always gets it last!
Technically Asia should get it FIRST seeing as Japan is part of Asia!

I don't think I'll get a v4.5 'cause it seems to be basically the same as a v4 which I already have, except for characters/jobs/games. So just v4 under a different skin.

I want it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get it. I might though.... I just want it for a change and for a non-glitchy Tamagotchi. My V4 has been very glitchy lately.....

I want it real bad, but my parents might not get it for me because whenever I get a new one I stop playing with the one that was active before I got the new one. But I have a collection going. It's just adding to my collection.

And the differences between a V4 and a V4.5 is that a V4 is based on the UraTama unlike the V4, which was based on the EnTama. There will be UraTama jobs, games, and characters. It's basically a V4 like dancinkayley said just with some minor differences/changes.

:angry: Well the V4.5 comes with a CD and the V4 doesn't I think, I found out that we think alike is that cool or what. :angry:

:angry: Well the V4.5 comes with a CD and the V4 doesn't I think, I found out that we think alike is that cool or what. :angry:
No, it will be possible to buy it with a CD-ROM but you don't have to. The main differences are it has a star on the antenna (like UraTama) instead of a ball, it has different Games, it has SOME new jobs, not all, and the teens and adults in the Mame, Meme and Kuchi groups are from UraTama (toddlers and Universal Group are unknown at present).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back