the difference

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragadon

Reaction score
my v3 is blue camouflage, and in all the pictures at the top it says

"Tamagotchi Connection". mine still connects, but it only says"tamagotchi"! why is this so? i did get mine right after they came out, about 2 days after. is this the reason?

thanks,

dragadon.

It's just the shell design (artwork). Some of the V3 said Tamagotchi, some said Tamagotchi Connection. I don't think there's any particular reason.

It might be because the very first Tamagotchi was simply a "Tamagotchi", then the other Tamagotchi became Tamagotchi Ocean, Tamagotchi Forest, Tamagotchi Angel and so on. So when Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion/Plus came out, they were called Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion/Plus just so those who knew about the original Tamagotchi could distinguish them as something different. Later on it seemed like only children (who wouldn't remember the first craze) who had them (even though that's not true, I believe adults have them too... I bow to them all) so they just called it a "Tamagotchi". Or maybe because "Tamagotchi Connection" can be a mouthful. That's just a couple of theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back