The Dorutchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazikensweety

Reaction score
"You're useless!" Her gozarutchi brother had said to her. "You'll never be able to do anything, so it would be usefull if you just went back to planet tamagotchi!" The words would ring in Tammy the young mametchi's ears forever.

Living in a regular house with an ordinary human, Tammy was nothing special. Samantha was her owner's name, but was called Sam at all times. Sam had long, glorious black hair and wore a regular white shirt, but it had buttons made of real gold going down the middle, and a collar that was made of egyptian cotton, while the rest was fleece. Her black pants were made of leather. Tammy couldn't belive that Sam was just...normal. She had an average amount of money, lived in an average house, yet had the greatest things, that she would always share with Tammy. She had shared it with Tammy's brother, Rafiel, too, until he returned to his planet and left behind only his wife who was a butterflychi, and had what Tammy thought was a wonderous name: Matilda.

Matilda had seemed to shatter when Rafiel had left. She stabbed herself three nights after Rafiel left. All that Matilda left was an egg with a post-it note on it that said:

This egg was from Rafiel. He had it with him before he died, and gave it to me. He said it was supposed to be his sibling, but never came out of it's shell. Sam, I hope you treat it with care. That's what Rafiel would want.
Sam was heartbroken as well, but warmed the egg when she found it, until Tammy came. Before she was a young mametchi, Tammy was a kinakomochi, yet she never jumped once. Ever in her life, and she still doesn't.

Tamagotchi school was tough for poor Tammy. But she made a great discovery when she was given an assignment: Look for a special object in your basement or attic. Bring it to school on Monday.

Tammy had gone in the basement, and with a flashlight, began searching. She wiggled the flashlight everywhere, but she had seen everything she saw now. Sam's old bracelet, some baby books, an almost empty bottle of bubble bath, and tons of other stuff. Soon, Tammy gave up. But on her way up the stairs, she tripped on the second one, and fell on a box. Tammy, being the curious tamagotchi she was, looked at the box for a minute, wanting to see if there were any labels or words. But there were none, but there was a red smear with strange Japanese symbols that Tammy didn't understand. Unfortunately, Tammy did not know that they meant: You're next.

Tammy opened the box, and saw a book, gray and worn out. It had a lock on it but with a poke, it unlocked. Tammy opened the book, and read outloud to herself.

"Though I was supposed to return to my planet in the middle of the war, I stayed on Earth, yet as a spirit, but the same time a tamagotchi. It is hard like this. Everyone cowers when they see me. Everyone rejects me, even Jo. She doesn't even feed me. I am lucky I am a spirit, or I would starve to death." She flipped the page. "Now I am upset. I am ignored by some, feared by others, and teased by the rest. Have I become a punching bag? A tamagotchi for others to release their emotions on, for they belive I have no feeling, simply because I never returned to my original planet when the time had come? I have concealed myself in this diary, still writing as I live in here. Those who read the diary are cursed, for they opened the diary, which released me, and I was never supposed to be released." Tammy seemed to die. She sat there, the diary in her hands. There was a big gust of wind. Visable wind. White wind. It blew around, and dissapeared like fog.

"Tammy! Dinner!" Sam cried.

"Coming!" Tammy shouted nervously. She ran back up and ran into her room. She went to her bed and shoved the diary under her pillow. She sighed, and ran to dinner. Tammy decided she would read more later.

(Please PM me any comments you have. I'm gonna release a chapter a day, so go nuts. No, not really.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back