The Dorutchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazikensweety

Reaction score
Tammy rushed with her dinner. She ate it as fast as she could, and ended up with the hiccups. She payed no attention. She skipped desert, and ran to her room. She grabbed the diary she had found in the basement, and started to open it. Then Tammy decided to go back into the basement where she found it.

"If there is a spirit," She whispered to herself. "Maybe I can put it back in the book if I read it in the basement."

Sam only let Tammy in the basement if she had a good reason, so she came up with one. Tammy looked through the phone book, muttering the names to herself.

"Frank...Fim...Who names a tamagotchi Fim?...Ah, Fiona!" Tammy grabbed the phone, and dialed the numbers carefully.

"Hello there!" A young mimitchi's voice called from the other end of the line. "Who is there?"

"It's me, Fiona. Tammy." Tammy said.

"Heya, Tammy." Fiona said. "What'd ya need now?"

"I was hoping you could come to my house. Just for a few minutes."

"Why?"

"I'll explain when you get here."

Ten minutes later, Fiona was knocking on the door. Before Sam could even put down the spoon she was using to make cookies, Tammy opened the door.

"Sam, me and Fiona need to go in the basement." Tammy said.

"Why?" Sam asked, continuing to stir the cookie dough.

"We need to...um..."

"I left my mitten in there last time!" Fiona blurted out.

"Go ahead." Sam said, shrugging. Tammy grabbed Fiona's hand and went in her room, dragging Fiona with her. Tammy took the diary, and ran in the basement.

"So why am I here?" Fiona asked.

"I needed an excuse to get in the basement, and I thought I'd let you see this." Tammy showed Fiona the diary. She handed it to her. "Read the first to pages." Tammy said. "We'll read the next to aloud." Fiona nodded, and read them. She twitched every now and then, and after Fiona finished, she shoved it into Tammy's arms.

"You read the next two pages." Fiona demanded. Tammy did. Aloud.

"How many have tried to read this? One? Two? Since now, about four. In order to return to the book, I was forced to take all their souls-" Fiona screamed, and fainted.

"I better let her stay at her house next time." Tammy said to herself, and kept reading. "It does take me a while to find them. If you are reading this, I suggest you run. Now." Tammy was becoming scared, but kept reading.

"Everyone is looking for me. I can hear them, even if I am in the book. Can they just leave me alone? If I emerge, they'll just hate me again. They don't understand what it's like to be me." Tammy looked further down, and her mouth dropped open when she saw the date at the bottom.

(If tamagotchis weren't invented back then, I needed a late late late late LAAAATE date, so, yeah.)

Latest posts

Back