The Dorutchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazikensweety

Reaction score
(Sorry for the delay!)

Tammy ended up dragging Fiona home. Sam didn't notice.

After Tammy got Fiona home, she ran back into he basement eith the diary. She began to read a little more.

"This sickens me." She read aloud. "People continue to read my diary. No self control, I tell you! I'm going to stop keeping logs in my diary. And to whoever is reading, if anyone is reading, don't bother writing anything. I won't reply." Tammy sighed. She turned to an empty page, and began to write.

"Who are you?" She wrote. The words

"Did you even bother to read the last page?" Appeared.

"Of course I did!" Tammy wrote.

"Then why are you writing?" Appeared.

"Because I want to know who you are. I want to make you happy."

"I just need a living soul to please me and let me return to my diary."

"I'll help you find a way out!"

"Perposterous! Now, run along."

"No. I won't."

"Well, seeing as you know a bit more and know that I will strike, I'll take care of your friend, first! Then I'll take care of you in my spare time."

"Then just tell me who you are before my doom!"

"I'm a dorutchi, and I suggest you just close the diary."

"Fine! I will! If you don't want my help, I'll just leave!" Words started to appear on the page, but Tammy shut the book angrily before she read them. She threw the diary against the wall with all her might.

"What was that?" Sam called.

"A box fell!" Tammy cried, thinking quickly.

"Can you put it back where it was?" Sam asked.

"Yeah!" Tammy replied.

"What was in it?" Tammy rushed to the nearest box she could find.

"It's half full of old 'The Super Maskchi' comics!" Tammy cried.

"Okay. You take care of that, I'll call you for supper later!" Sam cried. Tammy thought about the cartoons she watched, when people wished that comic books were real, the wish came true, they got in trouble, and they used the comic book to find the solution. Tammy started to dig through the comics. She finnaly found one that would be useful.

"The super Maskchi and the living ghosts." She read. She opened the comic book, and began reading. She was just about done, and just about to find out what Super Maskchi did to the ghost that had come out of a haunted book, but she heard a scream. Not just any scream. A scream that plainly said "I need help!".

Fiona's scream.

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back