The Dorutchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazikensweety

Reaction score
"Fiona!" Tammy screamed. She ran out of the basement leaving the comic and the diary on the floor, and ran to Fiona's house. Sam didn't notice.

Fiona lived next door to Tammy, so Tammy got there in only half a minute. She burst through the door, only to see a dorutchi hovering above Fiona, who was screaming like a sissy.

"Get away from my friend!" Tammy snapped.

"I have already been greatful enough to let you live!" The Dorutchi snapped. "Is that not enough for you?"

"Not if you're going to hurt my friends and family!" Tammy snapped. She glared at the dorutchi. The dorutchi glared back.

"I will return." He said, and vanished.

"You saved me." Fiona whispered in awe.

"Anything for a friend." Tammy said, grinning. "I need to go home. Sam might be worried, and I was in the middle of reading. G'bye, Fiona."

"G'bye, Tammy." Tammy smiled and walked out of the house and back into hers like nothing had happened. But something did. And Tammy did remember. Her heart was still pounding in her chest, yet Tammy didn't want to show her fear, so she smiled.

When she got back in the house, Sam was reading and cooking maccaroni and cheese at the same time. Tammy ran silently and swiftly into the basement, and looked for the comic she was reading. It was gone.

"Sam!" Tammy cried. "Where are the comic books?"

"In the yard by the trash can, Tammy!" Sam called.

"Why?" Tammy screamed.

"They're so old." Sam said. "Were you and Fiona reading them?"

"Yes." Tammy said. "And we liked them! Can I have them back?"

"Of course." Sam said. "Can you get them? I'm busy."

"Sure!" Tammy said. She ran out of the basement and into the yard. She dragged the box into the house, and then in her room. Tammy began digging through the box again, until she found the comic of the super maskchi, the one she was reading earlier. Tammy found the page where the corner was folded, and began to read again.

"So the super maskchi, unable to fight the ghost," Tammy read to herself. "Grabbed the diary it had emerged from, and used his heat rays to destroy the diary!" Tammy sighed. "I don't have heat rays!" She kept reading. "The ghost vanished. 'You have set me freeee...'. 'Hooray! I won! I kept the world safe!' Yes, th e super maskchi had. The ghost was now in peace, he was happy yet again. 'The world will never be bothered by him again!'" Tammy reread those two pages a few times.

"I need to destroy the diary." Tammy said to herself. "Yet I have nothing to destroy it with." Tammy sighed. She had an idea.

"It's winter!" Tammy cried. "I just need to wait for Sam to make a fire in the fireplace, and I can destroy the book!" Tammy smiled, and ran to the basement to get the diary. It was gone. Tammy looked in her box. It wasn't there. All Tammy saw was a Japanese translation guide. She remembered the red letters that were on the box the diary was found on. They did look like Japanese letters. Tammy took the book and went to the box, which was still there. Tammy took about half an hour to translate it. The words didn't say "You're next" anymore. They now said "Find the diary in the cabinet." Tammy ran to the kitchen cabinet, and found the diary. There was something beside it. When Tammy saw that something, she discovered another easy way to destroy the diary. A way that Tammy could do easily. But first, Tammy wanted to find the dorutchi. Tammy took the diary, and the something, and went looking. Tammy already knew exactly where he was.

"Too easy."

Latest posts

Back