The dorutchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazikensweety

Reaction score
"The super maskchi has corny lines..." Tammy muttered as she kept running. Tammy had a hunch that the dorutchi was in an old abandoned house. People called it haunted. So what better place for a ghost than a "haunted" house? Unfortunately, it was a long way from Sam's house, so Tammy had to go wandering. Tammy had never known where the house was.

"Big, spooky, and thunder clouds. How hard can finding it be?" Tammy asked herself. Well...it was hard. Especially with the fact that the mansion was torn down three weeks ago.

After three hours, Tammy gave up. The haunted house was nowhere in sight. Tammy would never be able to find the dorutchi at this rate! Tammy wanted him gone, soon. But Tammy had to wait for the dorutchi to attack Fiona again.

"That may not take long." Tammy muttered to herself as she ran back to her house. "And it'll be easy to tell when he does it. Fiona screams so loud, I would be able to hear it from three blocks away." Tammy began to think, and then stopped.

"What if he attacks when Fiona doesn't have the change to scream?" Tammy asked herself. "What if he attacks when Fiona is sleeping?" Tammy was worried. The question kept ringing in her head. "What if he attacks when Fiona is sleeping?" Tammy kept walking. When she got to her house, she finnaly admitted it.

"I won't be able to help her." She thought again. "Or...will I?" Tammy smiled. She had an idea.

Tammy ran back to Fiona's house.

"Fiona!" Tammy screamed. "Fiona I have an idea!" Fiona ran out of her house and went to Tammy.

"Tammy, what is it?" Fiona asked.

"The ghost might attack you when you're sleeping so you won't be able to call for help!" Tammy explained.

"How the crud is that supposed to help?" Fiona asked.

"If I just hide behind your dresser, when the ghost comes, I can do this." Tammy held out the book and the something she had earlier.

"What will you do with those?" Fiona asked.

"The ghost lives in the diary, right? So if I use this to destroy the diary, he'll go back to planet tamagotchi!"

"Okay." Fiona nodded.

That night, Sam went to sleep early, so Tammy easily snuck into Fiona's house. Tammy went in one of the giant dresser drawers, and kept her eyes on the sleeping Fiona.

"At least she doesn't snore..." Tammy muttered.

Tammy was about to fall asleep herself, until she heard the windchime trap she had set began to chime. Tammy had set up fifteen windchimes before she went hiding. She knew that even a ghost would make a little wind blow when it moved, so Tammy knew that he was there.

"Get away!" Tammy shouted. She jumped out of the drawer, and grabbed the something and the diary. The something...

was a knife.

Tammy stabbed the diary like in her favorite Harry Potter movie. She cut it into little bits. The dorutchi began to vanish. And he did. Tammy watched him vanish, and she couldn't help but smile. She could almost hear the dorutchi, wailing his ghostly wail, yet the wail sounded like "Thank you."

"Sam, I'm goin' out." Tammy called the next night at 11:59.

"Why?" Sam groaned. She was half asleep.

"I just need to do some thinking time."

"Okay, but stay close to the house."

"I will." Tammy rushed out, and sat on the grass. A gentle breeze of wind blew the grass in the direction of Tammy's face. Tammy looked at her watch.

"Five..." She muttered. "Four...three...two...one." Tammy heard that at midnight during a full moon, tamagotchis on earth could comunicate with ones on planet Tamagotchi.

"See, big brother?" Tammy asked, looking at the moon as if Rafiel was right next to her. "I'm not useless. I put a spirit where he belonged and saved my friend." Tammy sighed, and went to the house. But when she got to the steps, Tammy saw something that wasn't there before. It was a tulip.

Tulips were Rafiel's favorite flower.

The next day, Tammy woke up after falling out of her bed. She sighed, and a piece of paper landed on her head. Tammy took it, and began to read.

Tammy, thanks for letting Ben come back. You're not useless after all. You did something great. You're brother is waiting for you, so come back soon. And say hi to Sam for me. Thanks.

"Rafiel, you always knew how to make me smile."

Latest posts

Back