The dorutchi diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazikensweety

Reaction score
"Merry Christmas, Eliza!" Sam cheered.

It was eighteen generations after Tammy and Fiona. Their children had become best friends, and all the children after that. Sam still took care of Tammy's children.

A hodetchi smiled and opened one of her presents. It was big and wrapped in painted tin foil.

"Who's this from?" The hodetchi, Eliza, asked.

"Tammy, the second in your generation." Sam told Eliza. Eliza ripped off the tin foil and saw a tattered book. It was brown and was ripped. It looked like it would fall apart if someone merely opened the book.

That night, Eliza began searching through the pages of the book. All the pages Tammy had read before were gone. The first page read "Welcome!" in big red letters. It went on for a while, and at the end it said, "I'd love to chat, but my spirit is where it belongs now. Me, Tammy, and her father are happily enjoying our time together, along with Tammy's children, and their children's children, and so on. I know you're related to Tammy, so I hope we can meet sometime!"

Eliza was confused, but she put the diary down, and went to sleep.

(The end. No. Really this time.

I know this was more of an afterwords... chapter, but I wanted to do it.)

Latest posts

Back