The dreaded...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clione

Reaction score
Noun

Singular

meme

Pronounced "meem"

Plural

memes

meme (plural memes)

1. Any unit of cultural information, such as a practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another. Examples include thoughts, ideas, theories, practices, habits, songs, dances and moods and terms such as race, culture, and ethnicity.

Long story made short

-Do you hate internet memes? Do you like them?

-Do you lol at them?

-BONUS: How many internet memes can you fit in a sentence?

"I saw the longcat with his lolcats, he said "brb, soup" and that made me have epic lulz."

LOL. NO.

-Do you hate internet memes?

Yes. I especially hate them when 12 year olds go about spouting them out in real life or online thinking they're instant passes to being cool. I especially hate it when 12 year olds who've just learned a new meme goes about showing it off all condescending-like to poor folks who are fortunate enough to not know the meaning or be involved in that business.

-Do you lol at them?

No.

"I saw the longcat with his lolcats, he said "brb, soup" and that made me have epic lulz."

:( . . .

Most Meme's orginated from 4chan. Most don't like their "long cat" to be used as is. Or the Mudkip Meme as well. Subeta had their butts countered with 4chan when the creator of Subeta had a Long cat Item.

I don't mind Memes. Some wear out their novelity after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Meme's orginated from 4chan. Most don't like their "long cat" to be used as is. Or the Mudkip Meme as well. Subeta had their butts countered with 4chan when the creator of Subeta had a Long cat Item.
I don't mind Memes. Some wear out their novelity after a while.
How ever did I figure 4chan had something to do with it? x.X

How ever did I figure 4chan had something to do with it? x.X
I know, isn't it typical? x_x

I don't laugh at memes. They aren't the littlest bit funny. 4chan is the worst site ever, too. o.o I used to love 4chan untill a bunch of perverts run it down.

Internet memes are the most annoying thing out there.

I don't laugh at memes. They aren't the littlest bit funny. 4chan is the worst site ever, too. o.o I used to love 4chan untill a bunch of perverts run it down.

... But 4Chan has ALWAYS been overrun with perverts. In case you didn't realize, there are like... 5 adult-only boards. Bud, 4Chan always has been and always WILL be complete and utter filth. For goodness' sake, the owner likes to believe he's a 10 year old catgirl!

Are you sure you've even BEEN there? >.> Because I'm not sure you know what yo're talking about.

Sorry to break this to ya...

4Chan always been like that. Dare to step one foot in there, they would get your IP adress. Most people try to act like channers as is. Channers do NOT like wannabe channers at all, either.

Sorry to break this to ya...
4Chan always been like that. Dare to step one foot in there, they would get your IP adress. Most people try to act like channers as is. Channers do NOT like wannabe channers at all, either.
Not when 4Chan was brand spanking new. It was fine then, and 3 months later it went boom.

A meme is basically a... geez, how do you explain it? xD

Not when 4Chan was brand spanking new. It was fine then, and 3 months later it went boom.
A meme is basically a... geez, how do you explain it? xD
Do you even know about 4Chan?

No offense.. I doubt it.

They been around 2003. They always been perverted. They never gave a rat's behind about anything or anyone. Don't make assumaption by sayin' they went all to hell by perverts. It's always been like that.

Do you even know about 4Chan?No offense.. I doubt it.

They been around 2003. They always been perverted. They never gave a rat's behind about anything or anyone. Don't make assumaption by sayin' they went all to hell by perverts. It's always been like that.
Excuse me for butting in, but do you even have the right to go about and say 'Ha ha I doubt it" at anyone and everyone... what now, you doubt that my hair is brown? I honestly think that that is worse than a meem.

:3

Peace out.

Excuse me for butting in, but do you even have the right to go about and say 'Ha ha I doubt it" at anyone and everyone... what now, you doubt that my hair is brown? I honestly think that that is worse than a meem.
:3

Peace out.
Why is voicing an opinion such a dreaded thing here?

Most people claim they know something, when they know NOTHING of the said thing. You realise that? This is the real world. Not the kind, gentle heaven. Opinions are opinions. words are words. People who claim they know soemthing when they don't is utter herashy.

Guys any further arguing and going away from the topic will result in warnings and other possible consequences on top of closing this topic so shut it. Thanks!

Yep sweet and simple :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back