The Elite 16

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well-" 'sluuuurp' "You will adjust..." she paused for a second and smiled, levitating his pokegear of his wrist and into her hands, programming it with her app and number.

"Here you go! I uploaded it with a Psyapp, it tells you when a telepath or psychic is near, and that includes Pokemon!" She levitated it back onto his wrist and it started to beep.

"Oh, sorry." she leaned over the table and pressed a button on the Pokegear. "There you go, just press that button to stop the beeping... oh and it was beeping because of me, I am a telepath!" she smiled and continued eating he soup telepathically, not noticing he was eating he soup.

Cypher just nodded, a little confused. He went back to eating his soup, staying quiet.

"There you are!" Sarah grabbed Wish. "Watchca know! The cafeteria!" She grabbed a salad and sat near Cypher and Hydra and Wish sat next to her with their meals that Sarah had brought over.

Jade: GREEN

Amethyst: VIOLET

Obsidian: GREY

"ah, hello Sarah, how are your Pokemon?" She said while tilting her head as if interested.

As she was eating and faking her interest her Pokemon were talking telepathically.

"Would you two knock it off!? I am tired of you two young'n's fighting!" Jade thought to them.

"Well... She started it, I just wanted to play, but nooo!" Amethyst thought with her back turned to them.

"UGH! Please stop your blabbing I am trying to eat!" Obsidian thought while chewing on some food.

"All of you STOP!" Fehl finally thought fed up with their constant bickering. "Go make friends with the other pokemon!" She thought to Amethyst who was now

ignoring everything everyone said. "Ugh you children are impossible!" She smiled as if nothing was happening around them and started to eat again.

Ceto was finishing up his dinner when his Pokemon started to Yawn. "You guys tired?" "fros, Froooo 'YAWN' Fro" "Gla, Gali Glalie." "Oh, I understand, Well here you go then!" He tossed the Pokeballs at them and they were recalled, now peacefully sleeping in their Pokeballs. "Aw, Pokemon and their sleepiness... AW!" He smiled and finished eating, putting his plate away and walking back to the room. He opened the door and walked in, changing into a pair of snowflake P.J.s and laying down to read a book.

**** It's now night time, right?****

Cypher looked at Fehl, having a slight frown. He could tell she was faking her interested in Sarah, and he hated people who did that. Standing up, he threw his garbage out and began to walk back to his room.

^^ Pretty much.

"Fine." Sarah said getting up and putting her plate away. She sat back down at the table. "How are yours?"

Fehl frowned and thought "Guys lets go... Teleport!" She disappeared with a note attached to her empty bowl. "My bad for not liking your loud voice, I am just a quiet person, in best thoughts, Fehl~"

She ended up back in her empty room with her Pokemon. "Ugh, I already have no friends, oh well, just like home I guess." She frowned and got her P.J.s on, they were purple with blue polka-dots.

"YAWN!" She recalled he Pokemon and lied down thinking of how she could change a bit, only a bit though, she like the way she was... somewhat.

Iceto finally fell asleep with the book on his stomach and his hair thrashed upon his face. He dreamed of himself in an icy wonderland, jumping around with many ice Pokemon

dancing and rejoicing around.

Cypher got to his room and knocked on the door because his key wasn't working.What he didn't know is that he was at the wrong door, knocking on Fehl's door.

Fehl sat up wondering who that could be, maybe Sarah who wanted to talk or something like that.

She got up after she put her hair in a bun and opened the door.

"He- What are you doing at my door Cy?" Fehl asked tilting her head and lifting a brow.

"Your room is next door...right?" She asked confusedly.

***ICETO ASLEEP***

"Oh...sorry, wrong room." Cypher laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "Unless you want me here..."

"Heh. Let's have some fun Hydra." She grabs Iceto's legs and Hydra, his arms. Sarah let them outside. "1, 2........3!" They thew him into the cold water.

"Well honestly that's your choice, and wont you miss curfew, we have a long day tomorrow, remember?"

She spoke with one hand on the door and one hand on her hips, and a very questionable look on her face.

She thought to herself 'Is this a game of the elusive ghost trainer?' 'hmm' she thought some more.

Iceto awoke in the freezing water. "AHH" he screamed in the water and tried to swim up. His Pokeball hit the bottom and Queeny the Froslass came out and flew out of the water. "FROOOOOOS!" Froslass was blazing mad, she used ice beam ten fold and shot it straight at Sarah and her Pokemon. While that was going on Kingslet arose with Ceto on his back. Kingslet flew straight to land and set Ceto down on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I kinda wanna stay...you're interesting to say the least." Cypher said, noting that Fehl would be able to tell everything he was thinking. "It must be horrible having your powers. I mean, telling what the boys think of you might be nice, but doesn't it suck when you read someone's mind and you tell they don't like you?"

​"Well, I have personal boundaries, I can't read a mind unless I want to, I don't read if they are telling me not to, unless I can take control and force them to let me in, but that's very energy consuming." She smiled and pulled him in to her room, It would be nice having someone to talk to.

"And why are you so open about your powers? If I had powers, I would hide them..." Cypher said, sighing softly.

"You know Sabrina of Kanto, yes? Well she is my mentor and she is open, so why shouldn't I be." She thought "Plus, why hide them, there is no reason."

She sighed, she wondered why people were concerned about her powers... 'oh well' she thought it's not like it mattered at that moment.

"He-" The Ice beam hit Sarah and Wish and froze them. Hydra was enraged. She used Surf on Iceto pushing him further into the water. Hydra used strength to break the ice and Sarah (followed by Wish) fled to her room, tears pouring down her face. Hydra used blizzard, then fled like her trainer. Noticing a note on her bed Sarah picked it up.

"Dear Sarah,

In my rush I was told this wasn't my room! Whops!

From, Raven."

It read. Sarah, after reading it burst into tears. She was all by herself in this room. Alone. Hydra picked her up and cradled her like a baby. Sarah cried harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ceto 's Kingslet used protect on them and swam to get Ceto once again. He brought Ceto back into his room and lied him onto his bed, warming him up by laying near him with Queeny on the other side.

"Fros..." "Glalie... gla." They both waited for him to warm up.

"I see dead people..." Cypher whispered softly, his purple eyes looking right into Fehl's. "They tell me horrible stories about ghosts, that's why I'm a ghost trainer. I want to try and befriend these ghosts so they don't hurt me." he didn't know why he slipped that out, but it was good to have someone know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back