The Empty Fortune

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_rockstar

Reaction score
Today was Chinese food day. Everbody got a fortune cookie with their dinner. But when I opened my cookie, the fortune was BLANK!! The lucky lotto numbers were still on, but no fortune! Could this mean I have no future? Post your ideas here.

So where's the discussion in this? Well I don't think the stuffs true, just a sort of custom or something. Don't worry about it, atleast the cookie was tasty XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry about it. I once got a fortune that said "Never smell the inside of a hat." I was like "wooooooooooooowwww....."

*BaBi*

So where's the discussion in this? Well I don't think the stuffs true, just a sort of custom or something. Don't worry about it, atleast the cookie was tasty XD
You don't think it's true?!

Don't worry, i'll scan the fortune into my computer. :huh:

There's plenty of discussion in this, I wanted to see what creative ideas people will come up with. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't think it's true?!Don't worry, i'll scan the fortune into my computer. :huh:

There's plenty of discussion in this, I wanted to see what creative ideas people will come up with. :huh:
Oh right, well I'll come up with something...um...you will do something good for the planet when you're older

How exactly is this bad? I mean, they probably just forgot to write it or something. It's not like those fortune cookies tell your future. They are just random sayings that people make up to get paid.

they arent true.

but i say they forgot.

ir they couldnt be stuffed putting it in.

dont worry!

Perhaps you do have a blank fortune...not empty, but at this time going nowhere. Difficult to explain.

I believe that fortune cookies do give you your fortune. Because for the Halloween dance, I was thinking of askign my crush to dance with me (even though, I never did). The day before the dance I was at a Chinese resturant celebrating my Dad's birthday. There was a big plate passed around with fortune cookies. I was looking all the cookies over, and suddenly one flung from the plate and landed on my lap. Everyone said it was ''meant for me''.

So I opened it, and it said, ''The truth will give you the best answer.''

And do you know what that means? If I tell my crush I like him, I'll get the best answer...a ''YES''.

I never did ask him though. :-( Silly me.

hhmmmnn...let's consult the ghosts

great loss in your future

dreaded cancellation

doubt of what the future holds

sweeps across the nation.

maybe you'll see a star,

and receive your wish

maybe you will fly with birds,

or swim along with fish.

now is what really matters,

but we focus on a future we can't see,

now we're sitting up with worrry,

at the fault of but an unknowing fortune cookie.

muahahahahahahahahaha! good enough?

no, i'm just joking. it was probbably just a goof, somneone forgot to put it on or something.

Fortune cookies never come true. Of course you have a future! I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It was probably a factory error.

How exactly is this bad? I mean, they probably just forgot to write it or something. It's not like those fortune cookies tell your future. They are just random sayings that people make up to get paid.
True,true. You shouldn't belive in stuff like that. It's random people putting stuff on the things that sound wise. But, does smelling the inside of a hat do anything? :D

:D Tamagirl99 :D

Just a mistake in a factory. You decide your future, not some random cookie.

Maybe you'll be sucked into some multi-colored oblivion filled with oriental people and those funny Chinese houses within the next few seconds, forever to be lost in some random dimension outside the limits of the space-time continuum.

...or somebody could have written it in lemon juice. Try baking your fortune!

-is killed for being lame-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back