The end is drawing Nearer...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcie poked and prodded at the two, looked around, and finally stopped.

"I have found a theory!"

Marcie jumped up and down with satisfaction.

"These two are in a relationship!"

Marcie placed her two hands together, and after a while, ice crystallized in her hands, to form a shape.

A heart.

She placed the heart in Kade's hands.

"Give it to your girlfriend." She said, happily.

Made looked at Marcie in bewilderment. "Uh.... You're mistaken. We're not in love, we just know one another from school." Kade sighed. "Do you two have... Premonitions? Like, visions of the future? A-about... death?"

"Yeah yeah yeah!" Marcie cried with enthusiasm.

"Well, I do, I don't know about that silent fox over there."

"Mine are always about Godwanaland and some guy who will come to take us away."

"Yours?"

(Pretend Karen is 14, so that the romance could happen)

Karen dropped from the light.

"Um, I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but we are not dating."

Karen looked at Kade in a sorry face, like she wanted top like him, but not now.

Karen's strong love aura inside her probably was felt by Kade, since his power could sense hers.

She tried to hide it, although not so deep inside, she loved him.

Emilson: Ummm... I don't think a normal person would be excited about having visions about death.... Lol!

Kade frowned and looked down. "yes... Me too... I can see the world covered in ice, everything freezing over..." Kade looked downward in sadness.

Suddenly, a happier, lighter feeling washed over him. He sensed one person was happy. He looked at Karen and smiled.

Rebecca gave a little smile at the two, but it went away quick as she mentioned she was having the same kind of visions.

"Oh gosh, I've been having the exact same visions, really. I'd want to get rid of them so badly, but I don't think I can. It's terrible," she sighed. She then tucked her hands in her pockets and kicked at the ground.

Name: Alice

Continent: Laurasia

Callite?: No.

Personality: Alice in two words: Docile, Mischievous. She tends to adjust her personality to suit who she's with. If you are nice to her and treat her as an equal, she'll help you. If you treat her like a child, oh, she'll act like a child. Watch your step. She'll have it in for you. She hates being ignored and will speak in third person.

Crush/desire to love: Chocolate, they are a perfect couple! She hasn't encountered anyone she likes, yet.

Element: Dark

Other stuff: Very short-sighted,can barely see past her elbows. Likes to refer to herself as a cat or ninja. Experienced fighter. Has a nasty habit of stalking people. Has a plush, named Plushie and it's a fish. It is her prized possession.

And suddenly Aqua is out of ideas and bases characters after her pokemon. What is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
(OMG AQUAANGEL IS BACK ON TAMATALK! YAY I HAVENT SEEN U IN A LONG TIME. OH AND KAJAH IM SORRY ILL FIX THAT)

"I know," Marcie said, in a serious tone.

"As you can see, I have had zero sleep in the past week, telling by the bags under my eyes."

Marcie rubbed her eyes.

She grabbed a water bottle out of her bag and drank some.

"Want some?" She exclaimed, using her powers to make the water float.

She didn't put it in Kade's mouth, until her said yes.

(Poke. You spelled my name wrong. Since none of you have guessed she's a Scrafty.)

Alice lay in a tree, Plushie under her arm.

"Gosh, somebody's popular." She muttered to the toy.

Then something horrible happened! Plushie fell from the tree. Alice gasped as it rolled into enemy territory.

Alice vowed to follow them as long as it took her to get her Plushie back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving a sigh of relief, Alice slipped down the tree and retrieved her Plushie. She almost instantly fell over. "OWWW!" She yelled.

Kade heard a loud "OW" and turned quickly. He ran toward the source... well, he used shadow travel, his fastest mode of transportation, and saw a girl lying on the ground with a plushie. He saw bags under her eyes and immediately knew she had premonitions.

Kade stood the girl up and looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked. He withheld his premonition question until he knew this girl wasn't Callite- material. Little did he know Callite-material was close by.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About a hundred feet away Koron stood tall, his sword hanging from his side and a determined look on his face. That quickly faded to remorse and he looked down. He didn't really want to hurt elementals. In fact... He kind of... believed them. He wiped sweat off of his brow and remarked, "This armor is HOT!" emphasizing the last word.

Alice's eyes opened. "I'm fine, thanks." She shakily stood up. She stared blindly into a tree. "Now, if you enjoy the realm of the living I'd move." She squeezed her Plushie before putting it in her bag.

"Pardon me fOr asking, but do you ever have... visions? I mean, like, of death and such?"

He turned his head to one side and waited for an answer, but also for his newfound friends in case they decided to join him. He hoped that they could become the beginnings of a society or something, in order to stop these visions, and hopefully the imminent end of the world.

Alice blinked. "Yes, but we've got to go, NOW." Alice hissed looking around. "Like sitting ducks." She mumbled.

Rebecca stood a bit like a deer- her hands in her pockets and on her toes, and she had bent her calves a tad so she'd walk quieter. She sneaked over to Kade and the other girl he was with. "What's going on here?" she whispered, and then saw the upset looking girl. "Er- I'm Rebecca, what's your name?" She asked, smiling, holding out her hand for a handshake.

(Im sorry, but I think maintaining a fun happy and crazy character is hard, so just see her personality through this post.)

"I do think we should go. Im worried a Callite might come, but that's probably impossib-" Marcie said, getting interrupted by someone saying the word hot, really loudly.

"I heard someone say something. Options, options..." Marcie thought. "Flee or capture? Want to leave? Or find who did this.?"

Taken aback by Rebecca's kindness, Alice remembered to act nicely. "Alice, thank you." She said shaking Rebecca's hand. "We're being watched by a non-elemental - are we going to get going?" She smiled nervously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back