The end... Of the Junior TamaGuides

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
Hi, as some of you may know, I am head Junior TamaGuide. I need to tell you something. It is now the end of the junior guides.

I knew about this for a few weeks, but JC told me not to anyone.

Its not quite over, at the end of this month which is in like, 6 or 7 days.

But, before it is over, I made this for JC:

JC banner

Note.

Ok, there not the best, but you know.

If you have any question's, pm me, JC or Evil Tamagotchi.

Mangorox, I am so proud of you!When TCI is finished, come on over and I'll give you a moderating job.....
*blushes* Thanx!

Cool! I can't wait till TCI is finished! Its gunna be heaps cool!

Not to be rude or anything, but what is it and how do you get in it?? <_<
Ok. a Junior TamaGuide is like, a 'TamaGuide in traning'. Jeremy Clarkson made it up.

He picks people. But, it is ending now.

Awww, im one, He never told me..

So... how did you get this pinned? Are we gonna be tama guides now or somthing... im suppossed to take JC's place when he goes!

IM CONFUSED! somebody, please explain this to mE!

Awww, im one, He never told me..So... how did you get this pinned? Are we gonna be tama guides now or somthing... im suppossed to take JC's place when he goes!

IM CONFUSED! somebody, please explain this to mE!
No, Junior Guides are at an end. They will not become Guides, and you will not take my place if/when I leave te Gudes unless they select you. And I don't plan to leave.

I loved being a Junior TamaGuide! Awww, why did have to end? <_<

BTW, whats TCI?

Mangorox, I am so proud of you!When TCI is finished, come on over and I'll give you a moderating job.....
Mangorox told me about this ages ago, even when you told her not too!, that doesn't sound very trustwerthy to me! :D

awww...y does it HAVE to end...i no im not 1 n never will b 1 but its just a chance to show ppl how it feels like to b a guide*sob*oh well

Oh why did it have to end

P.s Please dont get angry with me because my avatar I have it cause it makes me feel speical

Last edited by a moderator:
Mangorox told me about this ages ago, even when you told her not too!, that doesn't sound very trustwerthy to me! :wacko:
Well, in the PM it said:

(This is really what it said)

More bad news, the junior guides have to end. At the end of this month. Please don't tell anyone, if you do, try to tell them not to say ANYTHING.

Even so, why are you so uptight about it?

Mangorox told me about this ages ago, even when you told her not too!, that doesn't sound very trustwerthy to me! :wacko:
Yeah, and YOUR not being trust worthy to me!!!!! Well, we all know now, it wasn't a big deal, but I told u not to tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back