The End of The Mimitchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwitchi_Fan

Reaction score
What happened to wonderful Mimitchi? Now, Mametchi is "the cool tama". They didn't even make Mimitchi Gotchi Gear!! And Mimitchi got voted out so early in Tama Island. Poor little guy! He's not even a mascot anymore........

Yea, they should make Mimitchi gotchi gear! :)

and I guess some ppl like other tamas better. not too big of a deal. (but still, they need to make mimitchi gotchi gear! :) )

I saw a bunch of gotchi gear in WalMart the other day. I was annoyed that Mimitchi wasn't there. Mimitchi, Mametchi, and Kuchipatchi are the original tamagotchis. I think they should have more recognition than Memetchi.

I saw a bunch of gotchi gear in WalMart the other day. I was annoyed that Mimitchi wasn't there. Mimitchi, Mametchi, and Kuchipatchi are the original tamagotchis. I think they should have more recognition than Memetchi.
I saw alotta Ichigotchi wear at Super Target

Forget Bandai if they dont even care about the smartest Tama on the list

They should at least make gotchi gear!

Poor tama...

PS: I'm not much of a mimitchi fan but still...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be harsh but ppl can like what tama they want.Mimitchi WAS the Tama that started it all, though.
Actually, Mimitchi came after Mametchi and Kuchipatchi. Mametchi and Kuchipatchi came in P1, but Mimitchi came in P2. But Memetchi and Ichigotchi came way after.

-Kuchipatchi-

Correcto.

But wanna know the reason?

As trends fly by, so do the trends in tamas. Either their popular or not popular, and when they ARE popular....well, let's just say a new tamagotchi is always in style. It used to always be Mimitchi, but as we get older and we get the passion for a change....we find different tamas cool. I guess styles are different now. I personally like :) the best. :)

*Tgd*

Kusatchi is THE PWNAGE!! :) <<I made that smiley!
I do like mimitchi though
hey cool spam avatar,it is very unique,i would have sent u this in a pm but ur pm box is full

YEAH LETS SUPPORT THE MIMITCHIS!! Ok, don't get me wrong, I love Mametchi. As a matter of fact hes one of my fave tamas. But I don't get :D popularity! He didn't show up till V2!!!!!! Well, I was also mad when Kuchipatchi got voted off so EARLY in Tama Island!!!!!!! He's one of my fave tamas! Mametchi, Mimitchi and Kuchipatchi are the ones that really started it all. HEY BANDAI - make some Mimitchi Gotchi Gear! NOWWWW!! :D :D :D :D Go Mimitchi! Yeah!

Perhaps it is because Mimitchi was so popular in the past that Bandai is promoting Memetchi, Mametchi and others more often. Kind of like Mimitchi had his heyday and now it's time to try something else. Maybe surveys showed that people nowadays prefer the other characters more. I don't really know...none of us do for sure, but it is kind of interesting to speculate! Personally, I do prefer the originals...but that is probably because of the nostalgia that is attatched to them in my case, since they are what I started out knowing back then.

Well, trends don't last forever, you grow out of old clothes, and certain tamagotchis get old. Maybe people that used to like tamagotchis 5 years ago don't like them anymore, and the kids that are just starting to get used to tamas like the new ones better, like for example furwatchi because of the flowers in it's hair.

Mimitchi is still pretty popular though, but remember that things can't really last forever, but hopefully they will keep mimitchi alive, he is pretty cute. ^__^

I love mimitchis too.... but my personal favorite would be hanatchi!! I had a class poll last year on most popular tama in class and guess who won? HANATCHI!!!!! I still feel bad for Mimitchi though,she only got 1 vote-----_____ and that was from the teacher!! POOR MIMITCHI!!!

PS---- Can someone please make a hanatchi smiley emoticon? I LOOOOOOVE HANATCHI!!!!! I even put hanatchis beside my name in school!

no no no you guys have it all wrong the 3 "main" characters are mametchi, kuchipatchi, and memetchi! not mimitchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back