the fastest way to lose weight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama T V4

Reaction score
hi! i'm new here and i want to shere my knows with you!

the fastest way to lose weight is (if you dont mind that you will get a little gq too) is by playing jumping rope.

all you need to do is to jump 6 jumps and then stop to lose.

then you can check and it shows you lost 1 lb. it may not be much(it really isnt much) but its a fast way to lose weight.

i hope this topic helped you! :) :lol: :lol: if you find a new, faster way to lose weight, post here!

enjoy!

P.S. my first post!

P.S.S. my first topic!

Another way to loose weight is to play your job, I find that a more enjoyable way, plus you get lots of money the next day!

u r welcome everyone and for sophietchi, what is faster: jumping 6 jumps for about 6 sec or jumping 30 jumps for abaout 25-30 sec?

if you still think that is the better way, ok. have fun with it!

btw, i found out that exept for feeding it a snack, its the fastest way to fill your happy bar.

i hope you enjoy!

A better way to lose weight is to finish the game you lose 3lb:)
Actually, on the V3, you only lose 3 lbs. when you complete a game. On the V4, you lose 4 lbs. at completion. ;) At least, that's the information I've gathered, because I have a V3 and a V4.

Anyway, on topic...

I agree that Jumping Rope is one of the easiest games to win on the V4, next to Mimic and Shape. I also agree with tama 3445521508, that playing your job is a much enjoyable way to lose weight, and you get rewarded with 1,000+ gotchi points.

Yes, I couldnt of thought of a better way to put it my self! It is a slow but good way of losing weight.

Tama/Lover

Latest posts

Back