The Final Tamagotchi? What should it be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShuaRzz

Reaction score
Hey all Tamagotchi lovers,

I have opened up this topic to share with all of you my ideas for the last and final Tamagotchi!! Although we all wish the franchise will continue, unfortunately all good things come to an end :( Thats why Bandai should conclude their series with a big bang!! A Tamagotchi which will be the best of all of them!! So reply with your suggestions and whatever you want relating to this subject :blink:

My Ideas:

-The physical shape of the Tamagotchi should be big!! Although that would be hard to transport, the pixels will look amazing!! Here's a pic of the Mega-Tamagotchi where I got the inspiration from -> Mega-Tamagotchi

-Due to its size, I think it should be able to hold each and every tamagotchi character there ever was!! Although we're talking more than 300+, this would excite many players who enjoyed the original tamas!! But lets go back to reality....hmm.....Maybe Bandai should create several polls, asking fans to select their 10 favorite characters from each Tamagotchi!!

-Color instead of black and white!!

-All games and more!!

-More features when connecting to another tama

And thats all I've got, can't wait to hear your thoughts, etc. :)

:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why bigger? I think the same shape of the TMGC+C and ID should be perfect.

The idea of choosing the characters list after a general poll is cool ;)

It dosen't need to be big to have nice pixels, you could just make them smaller.

I take the best things from all the tamas:

-A nice chain, like in the p1 and p2

-A small but nice packaging, like in the original US.

-A color screen and more animation.

-More games (not much though, just 10-12)

-The best characters

-It should connect ( who dosen't like the connection idea? ;) )

-The designs should be from black and white to a clear glittered multicolored shell( that will be a lot of designs. :eek: )

-It should be the size of a color, or maybe even the v6, but not like the TMGO.After all, the tamagotchi was meant to be carried anywhere, and could be put into a pocket.

-No figurines!That wasn't the best idea.

The clear glass from the TMGO is good, so that you don't scratch the screen.

-Keep the cracked design (the thing that surrounds the screen, look at every design before the color.)It was a very original idea.I kind of miss it. :(

-The pause feature should STAY.

-An online site.

-The touch the shell feature in the angel was nice.

-Can the back have a button, so that you can slide off the back?

-No screen savers, like in the Morino.

-You can keep your tamagotchi adult forver, just like in the ID

-There should be a date option in one of the icons.

-The idea of letting your tamagotchi go outside should be in it.

-You could have 1 or 3 tamas in it.

-No antennas.

-When you marry a tamagotchi, the adult should stay there until midnight.

-Put special events on the tama, such as christmas, halloween...

-It should be sold in every country that had tamagotchis.I don't really like buying off the internet. :(

-A case to protect it should be made.

-It should have the same death animation as the v1 ( the egg with wings.)

-We won't have to retart all the gotchi points, since after every generation, the adult gives half of the gotchi points to the baby.

That's it.If I think of anything else I'll post.

-Rereleasew EVERY TAMA in english including the Canceled Tamagotchi Garden, and release a New Tamagotchi with sweet.angels ideas

I think a computer Tamagotchi might be cool....

Links up with your computer in which you can download your favorite Tamagotchi previously made...or choose a cetain number of random tamas of each age you like. Then it will set off a random "growth chart" before transfer. It will be secret until it grows. It wouldn't ever be the same growth chart either...

Then add a few more tamagotchi... Bring back each and every tama and put it in the computer program. Now that could be really cool. Then they could add a few other tamas you didn't click into the tama ascret characters.

Hi

Well, I like your idea about the Jumbo Tamagotchi. I like SailorRosette's idea - the Tamagotchi > Computer idea. :lol:

It would be cool if you could buy some sort of a USB port cable that you can insert into your Tamagotchi, then into your computer. Then you could open up some program with your Tamagotchi in it and when you're done, you could transfer it back to your Tamagotchi. :p

So they could make a Jumbo Tamagotchi with colour screen, more activities, more games, more animations (and all of the other things everybody said) and a computer cable - then, for people who don't like the Jumbo one, they could make a mini version. :D

I'd really like that. :D

It could be better than the Tamagotchi Colour. Does anybody know if that's out in English yet? :p

It could be better than the Tamagotchi Colour. Does anybody know if that's out in English yet?  :D
Nope :p

"Since there is no rumour that Bandai has any plans at all to stop making tamagotchis, this is speculative - so I will move it to the "What's On Your Mind?" forum area (;" - TamaMum

"Giga Tamagotchi

~every Tamagotchi character that ever existed

~lots of games :)

~Colour screen

~gold design

~Gotchi figures

~raise up to 3 characters

~bigger screen" - Tama_dude2010

"Why bigger? I think the same shape of the TMGC+C and ID should be perfect.

The idea of choosing the characters list after a general poll is cool (;" - black candy

"It dosen't need to be big to have nice pixels, you could just make them smaller.

I take the best things from all the tamas:

-A nice chain, like in the p1 and p2

-A small but nice packaging, like in the original US.

-A color screen and more animation.

-More games (not much though, just 10-12)

-The best characters

-It should connect ( who dosen't like the connection idea? :) )

-The designs should be from black and white to a clear glittered multicolored shell( that will be a lot of designs. :) )

-It should be the size of a color, or maybe even the v6, but not like the TMGO.After all, the tamagotchi was meant to be carried anywhere, and could be put into a pocket.

-No figurines!That wasn't the best idea.

The clear glass from the TMGO is good, so that you don't scratch the screen.

-Keep the cracked design (the thing that surrounds the screen, look at every design before the color.)It was a very original idea.I kind of miss it. ):

-The pause feature should STAY.

-An online site.

-The touch the shell feature in the angel was nice.

-Can the back have a button, so that you can slide off the back?

-No screen savers, like in the Morino.

-You can keep your tamagotchi adult forver, just like in the ID

-There should be a date option in one of the icons.

-The idea of letting your tamagotchi go outside should be in it.

-You could have 1 or 3 tamas in it.

-No antennas.

-When you marry a tamagotchi, the adult should stay there until midnight.

-Put special events on the tama, such as christmas, halloween...

-It should be sold in every country that had tamagotchis.I don't really like buying off the internet. ):

-A case to protect it should be made.

-It should have the same death animation as the v1 ( the egg with wings.)

-We won't have to retart all the gotchi points, since after every generation, the adult gives half of the gotchi points to the baby.

That's it.If I think of anything else I'll post." - sweet.angel

"-Rereleasew EVERY TAMA in english including the Canceled Tamagotchi Garden, and release a New Tamagotchi with sweet.angels ideas" - chrispilot2293

"I think a computer Tamagotchi might be cool....

Links up with your computer in which you can download your favorite Tamagotchi previously made...or choose a cetain number of random tamas of each age you like. Then it will set off a random "growth chart" before transfer. It will be secret until it grows. It wouldn't ever be the same growth chart either...

Then add a few more tamagotchi... Bring back each and every tama and put it in the computer program. Now that could be really cool. Then they could add a few other tamas you didn't click into the tama ascret characters." - SailorRosette

"i just wish the tamagotchi could have wifi like a ds so that you could connect everywhere but that seems difficult and plus theyd probably never do that since they have tamatown, but hey i can dream." - Dazzlelitchi

"Hi

Well, I like your idea about the Jumbo Tamagotchi. I like SailorRosette's idea - the Tamagotchi > Computer idea.

It would be cool if you could buy some sort of a USB port cable that you can insert into your Tamagotchi, then into your computer. Then you could open up some program with your Tamagotchi in it and when you're done, you could transfer it back to your Tamagotchi.

So they could make a Jumbo Tamagotchi with colour screen, more activities, more games, more animations (and all of the other things everybody said) and a computer cable - then, for people who don't like the Jumbo one, they could make a mini version.

I'd really like that.

It could be better than the Tamagotchi Colour. Does anybody know if that's out in English yet? " - jellynose97
Ok TamaMum :) Lmao sorry for the late reply xD I thought this topic was deleted for some random reason :S
I agree with everything your saying except for the figures; I kinda think its a waste of money for just a few more games and food etc, and especially seeing as you and I would want the last tamagotchi to big, it should be able to hold many games and food ^.^

Now that I think about it, Tamagotchi Colour & ID would be a perfect size!! Lets hope its not like the tama-go because its behind is HUMONGOUS!!! :D And glad you agree :)

I agree with everything you wrote except for being able to keep your adult tamagotchi forever. If they decided to do it like that, how would the next generation occur and how would it turn into an oldie?? Fantastic idea though :)

Completely agree!! I need that opportunity to get a v1 again and a tamagotchi ocean!! :'(

If it were to connect to the computer, wouldnt it need like a usb part of the tamagotchi?? It might make it too bulky :( So basically, we create our own growth charts?? I like that idea!! :) But if it was to be a computer program, it would be able to work on Macs too!! ^.^

lmao that would be soo much fun!! But for it too even be able to pick up wifi signals, it would have to be bigger.....or not....Im not sure :S lol :D But i really like that idea!!!!! :)

lol basically ^.^ But I still dont like that usb idea....how about a disc comes with ur tamagotchi, u install it and u can access it with a code like you can with tamatown!! Once you've finished creating the growth-chart or whatever, a code will pop up and then you enter it back into your tamagotchi and voila!! :) lol :D

And also, I had to delete all the emotions from all the quotes seeing as it stated I had too much to be able to reply!! :D

I believe that there should be a completely cusumizable, like you can choose your tamagotchi style, like v1 v2 v3 v4 v4.5 v5 v5.5/Celeb v6 iD or Go.

And Best, it's all in COLOUR! :nazotchi:

With custumizable sounds, like a microphone where you can record sounds it'll make when it needs something, or it's evolving.

And changeable skins!

And stickers! With a touch scrren.

And it could come with a video game you can connect it to!

Plus the opportunity to connect with people all over the world!

Well, that's my idea, I hope they'll implement at least ONE of my ideas, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back