The First Letter Of My Tamagotchi's Name Changed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why does my tamagotchi's name "CHICO" turned to "AHICO". I don't want the name "AHICO"! Please help me about this. Thank you. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
The person above is right. It's a very common v4 glitch. I have had it before!

Here is how to resolve it if it happens again.

When you are naming tama, if you are calling it CHICO, enter EHICO and it will change back! ;)

BYE! :wacko:

Yes, it's a common glitch. Sometimes it changes back, by itself, the next day. Otherwise I think if you press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download/Reset menu that appears on the screen, it will go back to normal.

when i got a v2 the egg hatched and when i named it it was in chinese but then i scrolled through and eventually went to english ???

If you still encounter this problem, try the following:

1. Reset the tamagotchi a couple of times

2. Change the battery then restart Tamagotchi (from the beginning)

Still doing it? Then, I think your tamagotchi has encountered a fault.

when i got a v2 the egg hatched and when i named it it was in chinese but then i scrolled through and eventually went to english ???
Yea, my tama turned to Japanese. All the word that were supposed to be in English, was in Japanese. I have a topic about this, but I still haven't figured out why it turned Japanese...

*Please don't be rude! -TW/P*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back