The Fun Of Tamagotchi .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
I was having a high fever on these few days and time really pass very slow while im lying on my bed .

I was feeling bored and beside me , was my small table with all my electronic stuff there. I started to reach out for my feeble hand for my gameboy advance sp and i started playing .

Out of a sudden,the gameboy advance sp screen turned black , and then i realised that it has NO more battery. Then i was like : what?! why must it have no battery at this time?! Then, i put back my gameboy advance sp in the small table .

Just then, something caught my attention. the tamagotchi attention was beeping . it was my icigotchi have a skull on top of it . It was sick . So i cure it and i dun noe why , i just started to play tamagotchi .

as my invitation for the preschool has not arrived yet, i pressed work and it went to kindergaten. Usually, i just pressed work and went to kindergaten and just leave it alone. But for this time , as i was very bored, i just play with it. I was surprised that the actions kinda attract me . I was not bored anymore and i continue to go to kindergarten and play with it .

Now i know the importance of tamagotchi and i started to treasure it more and more. Of course,im back into tamagotchi after a long break of playing of tamagotchi .

So what's you guys expirence ? do you all ONLY treasure tamagotchi after a experience or incident ?

Share your experience or incident or others that make you treasure your tamagotchi more here :D

Thanks And Happy Tama-Talking ! B)

From,

PiinkishAverlyn

Hi, I don't have any specific story like you. For me, playing with my tamagotchis is something to relax and forget about all boring stuff in my life. That is a real treasure.

I hope you feel better now. :rolleyes:

Ok well, sometimes I go through a stage of not wanting to play with my tamagotchis because they have sratches on them.

And then, a couple weeks after, I want to play with them again, so my mom takes me to the store and i buy a new one and play with that one. I treasure all my tamagotchis but my newest one is the one I treasure the most.

PS. Dont think im crazy but sometimes i sing to my tamagotchi or talk to it and I cry when it dies or when it passes away because of its baby. I really cry, real tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back