The future of Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colour Screen would be amazing =3 I am crossing my fingers for that.

I belive there already is a touch screen tama I just don't think it was a very big hit and there where tons of knock offs of it produced.

Maybe MP3 player Tama?

Possibly motion censored tama... where if you turn the screen around like and iPhone it moves.... so you can shake and scare tama?

Heat/sound sensitive Tama?

A new tama ending like retirement home where you can visit the properly raised tamas who get old and leave.

Or pets the stay with your single tama not family or as a special charter.. Pets can mate?

i hope in a touch screen feature or light up screen to play with tamas at night (and maybe an opaque screen that doesn't reflect the light) more games (6-8 in total?), more daily animations and lifelike functions (like the actual Discipline in the V5)! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Return of the touchscreen would be neat. I still want a tamagotchi ocean for it's difficulty and possession of a touchscreen. Unlike Tama Garden and Angel, Ocean's touchscreen actually does something significant-scare away polar bears to save your tama.

P.S. Tama Ocean does exist and does have a touch screen. It was also made by Bandai.

The new "Interact With Other People" thing on Expo is not what I expected.

You just click on a Tamagotchi to hear them say things.

What if, you could create YOUR OWN town on Tama Planet, and you're Tamagotchis could have houses there that you decorate! AND 3-DNESS! Well, they don't need the 3-D but the whole create your own Town on Planet Tamagotchi where your Tamagotchis could have houses would be just plain cool. ;)

No, that would be too much like that webkins thing everybody likes. Tamas should never be like Webkins. They should remake the old tams that everyone loves, because that's why we fell in love with them in the first place.

What if, you could create YOUR OWN town on Tama Planet, and you're Tamagotchis could have houses there that you decorate! AND 3-DNESS! Well, they don't need the 3-D but the whole create your own Town on Planet Tamagotchi where your Tamagotchis could have houses would be just plain cool. ;)
sincerely i don't like tamatown/expo, but it's just my idea... i know more kids are happy when they play with their tamas on the web, maybe i'm too old to enjoy tamatown. i love to play with my tamagotchi only! :p

sincerely i don't like tamatown/expo, but it's just my idea... i know more kids are happy when they play with their tamas on the web, maybe i'm too old to enjoy tamatown. i love to play with my tamagotchi only! :lol:
Yeah. I just visit Tamatown to get points quickly when I see a cool item in the shop! :huh:

i would love to see a tamagotchi ocean, angel, morino connection!

or like others said, any recreation would be awesome.

but a good recreation, like the new giga pets are lame.

obviously, the future of tamagotchi is to focus on developing video games for wii and nds and other future consoles.

I think that Tamagotchis will be able to work by solar power and use touch screen technology and work like Nintendo Ds or Nintendo Wiis.

------------------------------------

619inurhouse

I also think that they will be able to have characters like FlameThrowers and all, and by the way, I have not gone crazy.

-------------------------------------

619inurhouse

:rolleyes: I think you will be able to TRADE characters in the not-to-distant future :ph34r:

i personally think that in the newer tamas liek v.5 which i have they try to add the computer into a lot of it..so i think that on tamagotchi.com they should have something where your tama has its own room...i think that you should be able to access your tama room on you handheld and your pc. i think that if they did that a lot more people would liek to try a tama for themselves. i would personally liek to see that in a newer tama. i would deffinately buy liek 5 of them :D

oh ya one more thing...

i think ther should be tama pets :]

that would be so cool..

liek characters ther would be different kinds of pets to choose from.

light up screen would be kul!!!

This may be a dumb idea, but I really think there should be a return to old school tamas. But the one thing I would definitely like as a new feature would be either a lit screen or a Glow in the dark screen. Hmm..also, perhaps color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back