the gender/sex theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillstandinguntouched

Reaction score
there have been some posts on this topic and i did some testing, i debugged my tama and hypertimed it. i did this 32 times.

[SIZE=14pt]My theory: [/SIZE]

press A if you want the baby to be the oppisite sex than the parent.

press B if you want the baby to be the same sex as the parent

make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
thnx i was wondering about that because i have a male in light pink w/ hearts hehe

thx! ;) I'm gonna try it.

As Always,

puggy :)

Sounds interesting...I will try it too and let you know what happens :]

we have to press A or B when the matchmaker come ? or what ? :D

Hmm... This doesn't add up. On my first connection, I've always pressed 'a'. The first time, I got the opposite sex, the other times (through gen. 6) I always get girls, although the parents are girls. Once again, this must be random! :lol:

WOW. that is very interesting. thankyou. Now I can have a male all of the time.

Mine didn't work. There was already another thread on this topic. :D

im baq my tama isn't an adult yet and also is it when the matchmaker comes or when they have babies im comfused(i did that on purpose with an M)

Ummm. my parent was a male and the matchmaker kame, i clicked C and got a girl? does this help ur theory or not? but my tama is not dubugged.( and i want to keep it that way.)

This doesent always work, I have tested this out a little and I pressed A and I got the same gender and B and I still got the same gendar. I think its random what gender baby you have.

//-lWeRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back