The Gineie's lamp:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverHanatchi

Reaction score
the genie is good, but he is bad at the same time. I ot the genie yesterday on the plane when i was going to florida (im posting this the day after- im in florida now) and he gave me the throne!!!! so now i dont need to waste all those points. but others have said " no!!! he just turned my back into a baby!!!! im never using the lamp again!!!!"

BUT... sometimes he will give you about 100 points... and the lamp will be back in the items list. then he will give you a item. this happend to me B4. i got blocks the second time. but im doing this to stop all those annoying posts- the ginie is UNPREDICTABLE. you never know what he is gonna do. i hope this helped!

-SilverHanatchi

When I was babysitting a friends i used the lamp and it turned her toddler into an oldie jumping around really madly :wub: :) then it lost all of its hunger and happy hearts then turned normal. then it gave me blocks the second time

the genie is good, but he is bad at the same time. I ot the genie yesterday on the plane when i was going to florida (im posting this the day after- im in florida now) and he gave me the throne!!!! so now i dont need to waste all those points. but others have said " no!!! he just turned my back into a baby!!!! im never using the lamp again!!!!"BUT... sometimes he will give you about 100 points... and the lamp will be back in the items list. then he will give you a item. this happend to me B4. i got blocks the second time. but im doing this to stop all those annoying posts- the ginie is UNPREDICTABLE. you never know what he is gonna do. i hope this helped!

-SilverHanatchi
[SIZE=21pt]I NEED A AVATAR!!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back