The Girls Life Quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RETAKE SINCE THE LAST TIME I TOOK IT WAS 2 YEARS AGO xD

1. How old are you? 16

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Nope

4. What grade are you in? Year 12

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? idk really. More flags? *shot*

6. Do you have any pets? Yep

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? 3 cats (Pedy, Smelly, Maddy), A lot of chickens whose names I can't be bothered listing, some with fish, and 3 turtles (Murtle, Murtz, and a baby)

8. Have you had your period yet? ...Yeah

9. If so when/how old were you? Admittedly, 16... I know that's how old I am now

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I'm Teri, and I don't like labels

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Kinda

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Do Hetalia characters count? =D

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? No

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yeah

15. If so, what? Perfumed soap

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? idek

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can flip my eyelids inside out

18. What is your favorite food? Ice-cream, lollies, chocolate... and CARAMEL SLICE =D

19. What religon are you? None

20. What is your favorite animal? Guinea pig

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? ...

22. What TV shows do you like? Survivor, Glee, the Amazing Race

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yep

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Real

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? I don't have a favourite

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I kinda like it

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None

28. What are your favorite real celebs? See below

29. Singers? Rebecca Black Taylor Swift, Katy Perry

30. Actors/Actresses? Don't have a favourite

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D About 3 mins, and no I'm not annoyed

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No

1. How old are you?14

2. Have you ever been on a blind date?no

3. Have you ever been on a date at all?no

4. What grade are you in?8th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be?idk thats a hard one xD

6. Do you have any pets?yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? a cat named "Ringo" and a dog named "Kobe"

8. Have you had your period yet?yep

9. If so when/how old were you?I was 12 I think

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other?um I'm kinda a tomboy xD

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far?yeah xD

12. Do you have a boyfriend?no

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?

14. Are you allergic to anything?no

15. If so, what?

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself?idk

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? idk there's alot of weird things I can do xD

18. What is your favorite food? I don't really know but I really like Pasta **shot**

19. What religon are you?I don't have one

20. What is your favorite animal?idk

21. What myths/legends do you believe in?none

22. What TV shows do you like?Hetalia(ITCANBEBECAUSEITSSOAWESOMEO:<),South Park,Adventure time

23. Do you wear a bra? =D yes

24. If so, what kind? Real one I guess I don't want to tell you XD

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop?I don't have any xD

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions?yeah kinda xD

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? um what? XD

28. What are your favorite real celebs? none

29. Singers? um idk xD

30. Actors/Actresses? none

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D idk how long it took but you did kinda waste my time xD

Time to do the GLQ.

I'm veryyy different from the last time I've done this.

. x)

1. How old are you? Twelve.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope.

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Not a real one...

4. What grade are you in? Seventh. :)

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To be able to hear back from Jesus when i'm talking to him.

6. Do you have any pets? Mhmm. :)

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Sonny, Doug, and my parents have a dog named Pinky.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yeah,

9. If so when/how old were you? Barely Twelve. P

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Otherr..

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yeah, I LOVE Quizzes. x)

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Noo.. :(

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up?

14. Are you allergic to anything? Cats, Kiwi, Pineapple. I still eat Kiwi and Pineapple though. :p

15. If so, what? Whoops. x)

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself, I love to practice. :)

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Walk forwards with my feet turned all the way back.

18. What is your favorite food? Froyo aaand Watermelon. <3

19. What religon are you? Christian. :) <3

20. What is your favorite animal? Moose, Polar Bear, Hippo.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? I dunno. :/

22. What TV shows do you like? Seineld (I live off of that show aha.), Most Comedy, 90's Nickelodean cartoons like Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, As Told By Ginger ect...

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeaah.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) A real one haha. :)

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Pac Sun, Forever 21, PINK, Hollister, Tilly's, Zumiez, Vans ect..

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Noo, I like it. :)

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Wafflepwn, CS12345, ily0livia, Nigahiga.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? I don't know.

29. Singers? Christopher Drew. <3

30. Actors/Actresses? Jerry Seinfeld. ;D

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Like Ten minutes. :p And no.

1. How old are you? 13

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? No

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes

4. What grade are you in? Year 8 (not sure how it works in America)

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? The world coz then i'd hav everything on it

6. Do you have any pets? Yes 6

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Lizards- Zukie + Mcfly

Axolotl- Biff

Snakes- Marty + Jones + DeLorean (most of their names relate to Back to the Future)

8. Have you had your period yet? No

9. If so when/how old were you? --

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Tomboyish

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yeah

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Yes

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I don't plan on breaking up but he might... LOL

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes

15. If so, what? Cosmetics, Cleaning Products, Dogs

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither but would rather do it myself

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I have no idea

18. What is your favorite food? Lemons

19. What religon are you? Agnostic

20. What is your favorite animal? All Lizards (couldn't decide specifically)

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None

22. What TV shows do you like? Russell Howards Good News, The Big Bang Theory, Top Gear, South Park, Friends, Beavis and Butt-Head

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeas

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Slightly padded, Sport + real one

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? David+Goliath, Ikea, HMV

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I'm liking it

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Cool Guy, TheLonleyIsland, Hetalia

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Sports people

29. Singers? Mcfly, Son of Dork, The Who, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Jessie J, Adele, Rizzle Kicks and loads more

30. Actors/Actresses? Too many to name

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? took me a while but i didn't look at the time when i started and i enjoyed it

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Yes

Wow lolololol. Last time I did this quiz was like, a few years ago. on my Acid~Rain account.

1. How old are you? 18. going to be 19 in september

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? eeh, no.

4. What grade are you in? Dropped out.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? No drama

6. Do you have any pets? Yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) A dog named puppen, and a turtle named Penny. even though I'm pretty sure penny is a boy :/

8. Have you had your period yet? lol oh yeaaah.

9. If so when/how old were you? like 12.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Im a person.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? sure

12. Do you have a boyfriend? well my ex and I are kind of in a flirtationship. More than a friendship, less than a relationship. Its complicated, and a long story. Basically, we're fwb. if you don't know what FWB stands for, then you probably don't need to know.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? read my above answer

14. Are you allergic to anything? yuup

15. If so, what? Amoxicillan or something like that.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Myself, I guess

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Not really sure.

18. What is your favorite food? My mom's ruggaboo. No clue why its named that, but its delicious, inbox me for the recipe if anyone wants it <3

19. What religon are you? Athiest/

20. What is your favorite animal? Cat

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? I believe in ghosts and reincarnation

22. What TV shows do you like? pretty much anything

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeaah :/ not like I need one with what I got hahaa

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Just a normal bra, with underwire and stuff. I gotta get one of those cleavagey-push-up bras,

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? The little lame store where I live I guess

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? eh its alright

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? none

28. What are your favorite real celebs? not sure.

29. Singers? Drake, Lil wayne <3

30. Actors/Actresses? don't really pay attention to actors or actresses

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? didn't time myself and no it was an alright quiz :)

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Yup.

1. How old are you? 12

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? I'm 12! Of course not!

4. What grade are you in? 6th... but today is my last day of school :)

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Unlimited wishes. So there.

6. Do you have any pets? An underwater frog that is extremely boring and fat.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Skippy. Sounds like a dude name, but she's actually a girl but we didn't know for the longest time.

8. Have you had your period yet? Nope.

9. If so when/how old were you? Not yet.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Ummm I guess I'm kind of a girly-girl because I like fashion and stuff, I dunno.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? It's pretty cool.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No.

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? No.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Pollen, and mangos. And once I got an allergic reaction to nectarines even though I'm not allergic. o_O And every time I eat them now, I'm absolutely fine.

15. If so, what? Oops. I already answered that... probably should of looked ahead a bit.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself?

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Hm. Like, phsyically do? Um- I can keep a pencil balanced on my upper lip?

18. What is your favorite food? Ice cream. I also enjoy spaggetti w/ meatballs.

19. What religon are you? Catholic-Christian.

20. What is your favorite animal? SNAILS. (and monkeys)

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Magic I guess? Maybe? Santa Claus... maybe. :)

22. What TV shows do you like? What Not to Wear, Hannah Montana (yes I'm serious- it was a good, funny show! Excpet the last season was LAME) and the ancient Amanda Show.... best show EVER though!

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) I think it's training? I really don't know LOL

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Waverly General Store- it's a boutique, not a general store and it has a BUNCH of Vera Bradleys. Also, Charlotte Russe, and Delia's.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Didn't you already ask this? Don't worry, I like lots of questions. :)

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? MacBarbie07 is good sometimes... Kids React but that's kind of a show...

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Michelle Williams, Audrey Hepburn, Emma Watson (LOL- they all have pixies, like me! )

29. Singers? Foster the People, Adele.

30. Actors/Actresses? Wait... I thought I answered that in the celeb category! Fine, I'll add one- Johnny Depp.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Umm IDK about 5 minutes or something, no I don't think you wasted my time I like taking long quizzes like this. :)

1. How old are you? 13 in 2 days. c:

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Kinda.

4. What grade are you in? Summer betchesss. Jk 8th next year.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? For Thunder to win the championships.

6. Do you have any pets? Mhmm. :)

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Sonny the puppy and Doug the fat dog. And soon a llama. :eek:

8. Have you had your period yet? Yeah,

9. If so when/how old were you? Barely Twelve. P

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Otherr..

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Sure.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Noo.. :(

14. Are you allergic to anything? Cats, Kiwi, Pineapple. I still eat Kiwi and Pineapple though. :p

15. If so, what? Whoops. x)

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself, I have no money.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Ideekay.

18. What is your favorite food? Froyo aaand Watermelon. <3

19. What religon are you? Christian. :) <3

20. What is your favorite animal? SEA LIONSSSS.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? I dunno. :/

22. What TV shows do you like? Seineld, Most Comedy, 90's Nickelodean cartoons like Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, As Told By Ginger, ect.. That 70's show, victorious. Modern Family, The Office.

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeaah.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) A real one haha. :)

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Pac Sun, Forever 21, PINK, Hollister, Tilly's, Zumiez, Vans ect..

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Noo. c:

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Wafflepwn, CS12345, ily0livia, Nigahiga, Those beauty guru's, especially ilikeweylie! Oh, and ohsnapitzari. (Ariana Grande)

28. What are your favorite real celebs? ARIANA GRANDE

29. Singers? Ariana Grande

30. Actors/Actresses? ARIANA GRANDE.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Like 5 minutes, nope.

1. How old are you? 11

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? I don't know what that is, so no

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? NEVER!!!!

4. What grade are you in? 5th grade

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To be able to choose 100 things and not just one.

6. Do you have any pets? Yes.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) A 5-year-old guinea pig called Purry. I got her aged 5 so that explains the silly name. :p

8. Have you had your period yet? NO!

9. If so when/how old were you? I haven't had it yet.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Pretty much overly tomboy.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I guess, it's about the fifth time I've taken it though.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? NO WAYYYY!!!!!!!!

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I vowed I would NEVER have a boyfriend until I'm 15 and I don't intend to break that!

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.

15. If so, what? Coconuts and some random 20-letter-long chemical they use in some fruit drinks.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither. I told you I'm overly tomboy.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Quite a lot of weird things - VERY weird things.

18. What is your favorite food? Dark chocolate and mint sweets.

19. What religon are you? Atheist. It means you don't believe in any god.

20. What is your favorite animal? Dolphin.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None.

22. What TV shows do you like? Pretty much none.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D When my mom manages to force me to. Which is barely ever.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Don't know, don't care.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? eBay.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? It's a bit annoying because I just took a quiz exactly like it.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? None.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? None.

29. Singers? None.

30. Actors/Actresses? None.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D It took me about five minutes and I'm not annoyed.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. How old are you? 18

4. What grade are you in? Freshman in college

5. If you can have anything in the world, what would it be? Happiness

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Three mice named Philip (Philip is a female; I've had them all since birth and named them before I sexed them), Menalaus, and Agamemnon; one rat named Achilles, one hamster named Bella, two cats named Hazel and Victoria, and one purebred German Shepherd puppy named Rook.

8. Have you had your period yet? Yes

9. If so when/how old were you? 6th grade I was 12 years old

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Dress like a girly girl (I am very stylish lol), but seeing as I love bugs and stuff, my attitude is tomboyish sometimes, and I can be a bit goth in attitude as well.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yes!

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Yes

13. If so, then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I love him to bits and can't even *think* about breaking up with him!

15. If so, what? Zithromax and Erythromycin (medications)

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Considering I am a great nail artist, I love doing it myself

17. What's the weirdest thing you can do? I can do many weird things... they're really weird

18. What is your favorite food? Raw meat

19. What religion are you? Spiritual Satanist (no, not the type who sacrifices babies or goats or baby goats or whatever)

20. What is your favorite animal? You're going to limit me to just one? Hmm... I guess it would have to be either a rat or a snake. Or a tiger...

21. What myths / legends do you believe in? A lot. Not all, but a lot.

22. What TV shows do you like? Teen Wolf, Tosh.0, Toddlers and Tiaras, What Not To Wear, Glam Fairies, Ghost Adventures

23. Do you wear a bra? Yes... though sadly I'm 18 and could get away with not wearing one...

24. If so, what kind? I buy padded push ups from Victoria's Secret. I may be flat chested, but it makes me feel better to wear a pretty bra, you know?

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Bloomingdale's, Petsmart, Wet Seal, DEB, Agent Provocateur, Victoria's Secret... etc. (too many places to list on here! lol)

26. Are you liking this GLQ or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I'm liking it a lot :D

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? RayWilliamJohnson, JennaMarbles, Nigahiga

28. What are your favorite real celebs? William Moseley, Skandar Keynes, Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Dylan O'Brien

29. Singers? Nicki Minaj, Eminem, ICP, Breaking Benjamin, P!nk and many others

30. Actors / Actresses? I listed them all in "Real Celebs"

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? About half an hour (I was kind of distracted) and no I'm not annoyed :)

32. Have you ever kissed / made out with a boy? Yes

it's been a bit since I've posted here

1. How old are you? 14

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? no

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? I'm going to next week :3

4. What grade are you in? 9th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? for all my tt friends to get along -_-

6. Do you have any pets? yes

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? two guinea pigs; mocha and snickers

8. Have you had your period yet? yes

9. If so when/how old were you? 13

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? hmmmm..... I don't think I would place myself in one of those catigories

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? meh, I've done it 2 times already

12. Do you have a boyfriend? yes :3

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I do enjoy it

14. Are you allergic to anything? nope

15. If so, what? N/A

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? doing it myself :DD cause then I could do like pokemon or some anime thing

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? uhhh.. I can raise one eyebrow while the other is down...... I can also do guinea pig noises really well :3

18. What is your favorite food? PASTAAAAAAAAAA lololol **shot for hetalia people**

19. What religon are you? non-religious

20. What is your favorite animal? owls or kittehs

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? not sure

22. What TV shows do you like? the middle, modern family

23. Do you wear a bra? yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) real

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? hollister or gamestop :3

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? it's okay but everytime I answer a new question the color of my type goes back to black so I have to change it every time so It's a LITTLE annoying

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? chuggaconroy,smosh,anthony Padilla,barelypolitical,brocksdubs,DjEphixa,IanH,mimithewolf,ProtonJohnSA,relmvision,RhettandLink,TheRunawayGuys,TomSka

28. What are your favorite real celebs? YOUTUBE CELBS ARE REAL

29. Singers? Lana Del Ray

30. Actors/Actresses? idk

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? 10 maybe 20 minutes

Oh, I almost forgot the most important question of them all!!!!

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? no, but I'm hoping to on my date :3

1. How old are you? 14.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? #foreveralone

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? #foreveralone

4. What grade are you in? Going into 9th grade next year.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Wishes.

6. Do you have any pets? ...I don't have any. o(╥﹏╥)o

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) --

8. Have you had your period yet? Unfortunately, yes.

9. If so when/how old were you? Twelve.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Between girly girl and tomboy.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? lolsure.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? #foreveralone

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? #foreveralone

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yup.

15. If so, what? Kiwi.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can make a creepy voice.

18. What is are favorite foods? Watermelon, Ice Cream, Candy, and Chocolate.

19. What religon are you? --

20. What is your favorite animal? Panther.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Ghosts.

22. What TV shows do you like? I don't watch TV that much.

23. Do you wear a bra? Yup.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Real.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Yesstyle.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Bothlol.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Bubzbeauty, Bubbiosity, Chuggaaconroy, and Xiaorishu.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? Not sure.

29. Singers? SNSD, and f(x).

30. Actors/Actresses? Not sure.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Probably 10 minutes, and nolol.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? #foreveralone

1. How old are you? 12

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? NO!

4. What grade are you in? Will start in 7th. J

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? Uh… Italy plushie which I’m getting…

6. Do you have any pets? Yes, a cat.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Pelle Samurai. xD

8. Have you had your period yet? No. Luckily!

9. If so when/how old were you?

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Mabye a tiny bit tomboy??????

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yeah.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No. But I wish so… <3

14. Are you allergic to anything? No, but once I THOUGHT I was allergic to cats. :p

15. If so, what? Nothing.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Myself.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? IDK.

18. What is your favorite food? Again, I don’t know. Pasta~? =ワ=

19. What religon are you? Christian, though I don’t believe in some things.

20. What is your favorite animal? Cats.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Nothing.

22. What TV shows do you like? Hetalia, Tamagotchi etc.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D I don't like to admit it, but, yes………. o_O

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Two words: NO CLUE

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Mall……

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? No, it’s good so far. J

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Daneboe, MABYE Pewdiepie.

28. What are your favorite real celebs? No one.?

29. Singers? Definatly not my mum. xD Um… Italy? *shot*

30. Actors/Actresses? Not sure.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 6mins or something…….

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DDDD:

retake retAKE

1. How old are you? 13 u o u

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? nope

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? haha no

4. What grade are you in? 7 going on 8

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? ummmmmm the ability to travel in time? u_u

6. Do you have any pets? ooh i used to but they passed on u_u

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? their names were muffin and jane and they were guinea pigs

8. Have you had your period yet? um yeah?? it'd be pretty unnatural at this age

9. If so when/how old were you? i was 12 or 11 i think

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? tomboyish?

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? i guess???

12. Do you have a boyfriend? no

14. Are you allergic to anything? no

15. If so, what?

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? i bite my nails does that count

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? survive in society??

18. What is your favorite food? beef noodles

19. What religon are you? agnostic

20. What is your favorite animal? the seahorse

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? most things? i love myths

22. What TV shows do you like? the simpsons, futurama, fish hooks, adventure time, gumball, mlp:fim, regular show, gravity falls, ghost hunters international, yeah

23. Do you wear a bra? =D yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) sports U_U

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? idk?? probably animecons aha

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? stop asking questions like these and get on with the actual questions omg

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? eddsworld, tobuscus, smosh, lazypillow, pewdiepie, bubzbeauty, chuggaconroy, tomska, randys133, masteryorgi, idk??? there are a bunch

28. What are your favorite real celebs? gbfh'fd;fdggggksok

29. Singers? i have too maNY

30. Actors/Actresses? JDKDK';D"DJJJSJIMMDMKfxzfjJJKKLDKMM

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D sighs

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? nooooooo

this is like the 793767937654375675th time i've done this i jusT REALLY LIKE QUIZZES OK

1. How old are you? Thirteen.

2. Have you ever been on a blind date? what no

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? oh my god im so alone vdhfkbfgh

4. What grade are you in? *year. Year 9, not sure 'bout grades.

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? um to meet patrick lambie and be like 'wow you're gorgeous'

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) i've answeRED THIS LIKE 68586948 TIMES OK

8. Have you had your period yet? Yep

9. If so when/how old were you? shhhhHHHHHHhhhhhhh

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? sugoi xoxoxoxoxoxo

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? i've done it a million times before so of course

12. Do you have a boyfriend? wow i have 69386903 lol no

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? FHJBDGUHGJHJK

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yeah

15. If so, what? Fish

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I don't even paint my nails wow

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I'm kind of good at impersonating people BECAUSE YOU KNOW I ANALYSE PEOPLE wait what

18. What is are favorite foods? Is Ice Cream food?

19. What religon are you? lol no

20. What is your favorite animal? bearsss

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? none wowowowow

22. What TV shows do you like? Regular Show, TCGW (The Crowd Goes Wild), any rugby shows (including ITM Reunion and RugbyCentre), Mythbusters, A:TLA, Spongebob

23. Do you wear a bra? Yup.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) wow so the others aren't real then?.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? ugh anywhere as long as i get it over and done with

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I've done it a billion times, you get the gist that I'm not tired of it yet

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? MichellePhan, anyone really

28. What are your favorite real celebs? But they're practically rugby payers coz american actors/actresses are too mainstream and my list will be too long alright

29. Singers? Hm, probably Foster the People (Mark Foster to be precise)

30. Actors/Actresses? no go away because woah i dont wanna get sucked into feels wait i already have.

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? i dont care ok

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? cvndfkjbghmnhjk

Just so you know, I've probably done this quiz before on an old acc!

1. How old are you? 13!

4. What grade are you in? 8th

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? To go back to being 7.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Molly and Dave, Springer Spaniels aged 2 & 3!

9. If so when/how old were you? I don't even know.

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? I'm generally a prep.

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yeah:)

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? n/a

15. If so, what? Hayfever, PVA Glue

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Going for one:)

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Move my knees off their cap.

18. What is your favorite food? I don't have one.

19. What religon are you? Christian.

20. What is your favorite animal? Llamas.

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Fairies?

22. What TV shows do you like? Daria, CSI.

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yep

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Real one?:')

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Jack Wills, Topshop.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I like it :)

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? Boxxy, Tom (TheSyndicateProject) Supermac18 :)

28. What are your favorite real celebs? JIM CARREY! :D

29. Singers? Adam Lambert, Chris Martin, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Howard, Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Oli Sykes.

30. Actors/Actresses? Stana Katic!!!

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 10mins :)

~ Grace

asdfghhjkkll urgh

1. How old are you? 13

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No

4. What grade are you in? I'm in year 9 after the holidays (I don't know how it works in America)

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A pet Sloth

6. Do you have any pets? 1

7. What are they and what are their names? Cat-Tarzan

9. If so when/how old were you? 14th February - 13

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Geeky

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yeah

12. Do you have a boyfriend? No

15. If so, what? Cosmetics, cleaning products and most hygiene products (I don't smell though ^.^)

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Doing it myself

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I can roll my tongue to copy songs

18. What is your favorite food? Bacon and Bananas

19. What religon are you? Agnostic

20. What is your favorite animal? Sloth

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None, I think

22. What TV shows do you like? South Park, Beavis and Butt-head, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Top Gear, QI, Russell Howards Good News, Fresh Prince of Bel Air

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Slightly padded

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Play.com, HMV, Game and Waterstones

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? I'm cool with it

27. Who are your favorite YouTube celebs? Don't have any

28. Who are your favorite real celebs? Dougie Poynter, Michael J. Fox, Stephen Fry and Russell Howard

29. Singers? McFly, Blink-182, Shakira, Bob Marley, The Lonely Island, The Midnight Beast and their are many more

30. Actors/Actresses? Michael J. Fox, Nick Frost+Simon Pegg and James Nesbitt

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D I don't know how long it took me to do but I had fun

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? No

Last edited by a moderator:
1. How old are you? 23

4. What grade are you in? I'm a teacher....

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A big bag of luck

6. Do you have any pets? 8 (3 budgies, 1 cockatiel, 3 dogs, 1 cat)

7. What are they and what are their names? Budgies: Lila, Adam and eve Cockatiel: Coco Dogs: simba, molly, pruts (dutch name) Cat: Funès (like the french movie player)

9. If so when/how old were you? 14

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? i have no idea

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? Yes

12. Do you have a boyfriend? I'm married..........

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? I love him with all my heart

15. If so, what? Some types of jewelry, especially white metallic ones, ink, latex,...

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? I'm a nail artist as well, so i do it myself.

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do?Be me XDDD

18. What is your favorite food? mash potatoes

19. What religon are you? Christen

20. What is your favorite animal? birds and cats

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None

22. What TV shows do you like? Criminal minds, csi (all kinds) fushigi yuugi, sailor moon,...

23. Do you wear a bra? Yes of course!!!

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) real one

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? EBAY lol XDDDD

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? It's starting to bother me

27. Who are your favorite YouTube celebs? don't know!

28. Who are your favorite real celebs? don't have that either

29. Singers? no one special

30. Actors/Actresses? Johnny Depp

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? Lol i don't know!!!

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? I'm pregnant, what do you think ? :D

1. How old are you? 14

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? No (Not worth wasting my time)

4. What grade are you in? Freshman in high school

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? A winning Powerball ticket

6. Do you have any pets? 11

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) They're in my signature

8. Have you had your period yet? HAH, long time ago

9. If so when/how old were you? I was liiiike.....12???

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? My style of clothing and personality is classy and edgy. I am not a girly-girl, yet I dress very beautifully, I am proud to say

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? I'm bored....yes

12. Do you have a boyfriend? All the guys in my life act like gorillas. No.

14. Are you allergic to anything? Around 60 things....starting with all pollens, molds, apples, pears, peaches, around 10 other fruits, 10 veggies, all dogs and cats, every single kind of dust in existence, peanut butter, etc.....

15. If so, what?

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? DIY

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Not sure....

18. What is your favorite food? Pears dipped in caramel, which I am allergic to and haven't been able to eat for about 9 years.

19. What religon are you? I share some Catholic views, yet I have "molded" my own religion for myself.

20. What is your favorite animal? HORSES, then comes birds, then camels, then Okapis

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? None....

22. What TV shows do you like? Breaking Bad, Scrubs, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Weeds

23. Do you wear a bra? =D WHY is there a happy face.....but yes

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) -______- Real one...push-up mostly >.>

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Any place that sells genuine leather jackets ♥____♥

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Ehh I don't mind

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? KelliInTheRaw, JennaMarbles

28. What are your favorite real celebs? JULIAN CASABLANCAS

29. Singers? JULIAN CASABLANCAS

30. Actors/Actresses? Emma Watson

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D Took me about 5 minutes, I don't mind

1. How old are you? 14

3. Have you ever been on a date at all? Yes, with Tamagotchis

4. What grade are you in? Dunno

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? FOR IKEMEN MAMETCHI TO BE REAL!

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? (On questions like these and the answer is 'No' then just leave it blank) Three cats, Franco, Fig, and Coco, and some birds and guinea pigs

8. Have you had your period yet? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

9. If so when/how old were you? I WAS CHEESING 9 YEARS OLD! :eek:

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? yea

12. Do you have a boyfriend? IKEMEN MAMETCHI (Nah, he's my husband)

13. If so then do you enjoy having him as your boyfriend or are you planning to break up? NEVER

14. Are you allergic to anything? yea

15. If so, what? Milk and onions

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? Neither, I've never ever painted my nails

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? Turn my tongue upsidedown

18. What is your favorite food? Ikemen Mametchi slobber

19. What religon are you? None

20. What is your favorite animal? Ikemen Mametchi

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? Ikemen Mametchi

22. What TV shows do you like? Tamagotchi

23. Do you wear a bra? =D Yes, I love bras. When I was young I would wear three at once. ._.

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) Normal ones, although I do have on padded one but it's annoying

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? CD Japan

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? It's fun

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? nobody

28. What are your favorite real celebs? nobody

29. Singers? nobody

30. Actors/Actresses? nobody

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? =D 6 minutes, and I'm not annoyed

Yes, I know I made some spelling mistakes and if any guys comment saying "I'm not a girl so I wouldn't know" will be marked as SPAM. Guys can still comment though on people's answers or the GLQ.

Oh, I almost forgot the most important question of them all!!!!

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? IKEMEN MAMETCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! <3

Welp, going again.

1. How old are you? >:3

4. What grade are you in? An 8th grader doing 9th grade homework

5. If you can have anything in the world what would it be? One word, Sburb.

6. Do you have any pets? Not technically mine, it's a family pet thing.

7. If the answer to #6 is 'Yes' then what are they and what are their names? Fish fish fish, no names yet.

8. Have you had your period yet? yeah.

9. If so when/how old were you? 12

10. Are you a girly girl, a tomboy, emo, goth, gay, or none of those/ other? Mostly tomboy

11. Are you enjoying this GLQ so far? It's okay.

12. Do you have a boyfriend? Nope

14. Are you allergic to anything? Yes. ._.

15. If so, what? Mangoes. But it's not like I eat them or anything.

16. What do you like better, going for a manicure or doing it yourself? None

17. Whats the weirdest thing you can do? I'm not sure.

18. What is your favorite food? Spaghetti! 8D

19. What religon are you? Christian

20. What is your favorite animal? Probably the platypus

21. What myths/legends do you believe in? *shrugs*

22. What TV shows do you like? My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Transformers(Prime, Animated, Rescue Bots), and Gravity Falls

23. Do you wear a bra? Yeah

24. If so, what kind? (Training, padded, real one, sport, etc) I'm not sure.

25. What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Gamestop, places that sells toys, Hot Topic.

26. Are you liking this GLQ so far or are you just getting annoyed that I am asking so many questions? Meh.

27. What are your favorite YouTube celebs? *shrug*

28. What are your favorite real celebs? IDK.

29. Singers? Ashleigh Bell

30. Actors/Actresses? IDK

31. How long did it take you to do this quiz and are you annoyed that I wasted your time? 5 Minutes.

32. Have you ever kissed/made out with a boy? Nope

There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back