the god familly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14th june 2005

7.18pm

yay she turned into a helagotchi the one with the halogoter on its head

7.20pm i tryed it at bump its so good it got my first champion 400p

7.25pm

tryed again

she got it again 600p yay

she is so cute after it turned into a marutchi i took extra specile care of it and yes

im so pleased say tomorrow gotta go to bed

hello im tama lover 26 but i cant get back on to my account so i eventuly gave up and created a new one. i hope admin doesnt mine me going on here but it is my log but im a different account.well ill fill you in on the next big thing that happened i went to a consert and my blue tamagotchi i got for my b day fell off my key ring so that on e is lost then the purple tamagotchi

ran out of batteries then a few months later i bought a new batterie so here i am.

here the stats

stats

name:pirsi

type :eek:ninotchi

gen:1g

wieght:19lb

training:4

point:1582p

i cant rember what he was before because that was when the batterie ran out

you can follow his adventures on my tamas log

Last edited by a moderator:
hello im tama lover 26 but i cant get back on to my account so i eventuly gave up and created a new one. i hope admin doesnt mine me going on here but it is my log but im a different account.well ill fill you in on the next big thing that happened i went to a consert and my blue tamagotchi i got for my b day fell off my key ring so that on e is lost then the purple tamagotchi

ran out of batteries then a few months later i bought a new batterie so here i am.

here the stats

stats

name:pirsi

type :eek:ninotchi

gen:1g

wieght:19lb

training:4

point:1582p

i cant rember what he was before because that was when the batterie ran out

opps sent it twice

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts