The Goods and Bads about Tamas in School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asuka_the_Mimitchi

Reaction score
Hello, Tamagotchiers! ( I guess...) I'm Asuka the Mimitchi, pyong. I'm going to tell you about the goods and bads of bringing your tamagotchi pals to class. Let's start with... The GOODS. :D

1. You can connect with others that brought their own little tama pals too.

2. Your friend won't die alone and scared at home, pyong.

3. SOME teachers like the tamagotchis. They think they are cute. But they will admit that they hope to not see you playing with him/her in class.

4. Pyong. (There really is no #4 I just had to get that out. Mimitchi go pyong.)

Now for... The BADs. :(

1. If you aren't touching it and it loudly goes dee dee doo, dee dee doo (especially during those quiet class moments ya know, pyong? ;) ) moments like that are both embarrassing and you might get your tama taken away. :(

2. If your pixel like buddy is taken away is will get very hungry, unhappy, sick, and... Hungry. So you'll feel real bad.

3. Your tama could get stolen!!! :eek:

4. Your tama could break. (That makes you feel guilty, pyong.)

I believe that's it. If you see anymore I am missing please post so.

Thankies for posting, pyong!

:D Asuka the Mimitchi :)

I have a good! Well my tama will fall asleep very esily. My teacher will bore it ta sleep

Thanks for posting that..except I don't really get what "Pyeong" means. I don't get what this if for..is it for Tamagotchi in Korea, China, or Japan? Or some other place waaay down low? I'm wondering why this is madeee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back