The Great Tamagotchi Shell-election

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know!! I saw them, the Designs are: Patriotic, Bamboo, Tortoise, Glow-in-the-Dark. I couldn`t choose between Bamboo and Glow-in-the-Dark. But I chose Glow-in-the-Dark, but tomorrow I will vote for Bamboo. You`re only allowed to vote once a day.

I know!! I saw them, the Designs are: Patriotic, Bamboo, Tortoise, Glow-in-the-Dark. I couldn`t choose between Bamboo and Glow-in-the-Dark. But I chose Glow-in-the-Dark, but tomorrow I will vote for Bamboo. You`re only allowed to vote once a day.
:furawatchi: Me too, I couldn't chooose between them eather, bt I whent with the Bamboo, because I know that a lot of people are voting for the glow in the dark one!!! :lol: :furawatchi: :) ;) :furawatchi:

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

That was so hard! They're such nice designs!

It was hard to choose from Patriotic and Glow-in-the-Dark.

But I voted for Glow-in-the-Dark instead...

Glow in the Dark was my choice. It is a revolutionary idea for a Tamagotchi. And the glowing may create a psuedo backlight.

I didn't really see the glow in the dark one so tomorrow i'm going to vote for it.

Tomorrow there is going to be a new set of Tamagotchi shells for us to choose from and also Bandai is going to announce which desing won this week. I can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back