The Hapi Log (take 3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys!

its kinda late but I still want to post because there's some good and bad news.

First of all, thanks for 904 views and to Tamadonut for liking the last post and for recommending "having my tama's explore my house" as an adventure! Totally using that idea.

sooo, good news! Dewey has evolved into what I aimed for, a Celebtchi! He's adorable and I'll post pictures later.

And the bad news. We were all expecting this at some point but it came sooner than I expected. Yeah, Buggy left me. I was bummed because I thought I had a few more days with him. He goes to bed late and wakes up late. So he wasn't awake yet and I went downstairs and did some chores and whatnot. When I went back up, I saw the Obaketchi 2 and a tombstone if I remember correctly. He must've gotten attacked, the poor fellow.

I hatched a new egg, which is being called Buggy the 2nd.

Nothing has changed with Barry. I'm expecting the matchmaker for him soon. I caught his close ups today too and have been racking up points, which is something I've neglected.

Ok no more typing I need to go to bed! I'm sorry I didn't plan my time wisely and did this last minute. I will use Tamadonut's idea for tomorrow's post.

goodnight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm back!!

True to my word, I am using Tamadonut's idea of having my tamas explore the house! Also, mini shoutout to her: Tamadonuts Connection Log and Color Log! (yes, I did the clicky things to be convenient ^_^ )

She's super sweet and cool and props to her for keeping up two logs! I'm having trouble keeping up just this one! ;)

Ok, enough chit-chat, adventure time!! (reference??)

I'm sad that Buggy is gone, but we'll have to teach his descendant what adventures are.

true true

hey I'm buggy the 2nd

Ok, Buggy 2, you just jump in this box, wish of a place you'd like to go to and if we all think of the same place, we'll pop up there! *climbs in box*

ok cool... wait where are we going then?

we're gonna explore Hapi's house!

*jumps in*

DON'T FORGET MEEEE!! *runs and falls into the box*

um ok

...concentrate...

*POP*

YEAH WE'RE HERE

wait isn't this the same place as before?

yeah... but-

WE CAN MOVE FREELY NOW

WOAH

GUYS *hops off my bed where they were originally* LOOK AT HER TAMAGOTCHI COLLECTION

HOLY SMOKES I HAVEN'T SEEN HALF OF THESE GUYS OH MY GOODNESS

GUYS LOOK THERE'S ONE THAT LOOKS MY SIZE

wow and one like me but purple!

wow and here's her phone and earbuds and squishies!

ooh slimee

*runs to my couch* this is so soft!!

*opens my dressers* CLOTHES, AND MORE CLOTHES AND LOOK LOTS OF MONEY!!!

*walks into the bathroom* wow a ginormous shower and a tooth brush!

*jumps onto the counter* makeup and hair ties wo-AHHHHHH *falls into the sink* ew its wet in here guys help me out!!

*hops up onto the counter* *ties hair ties toogether* I'm coming to the rescue!

*grabs onto the hair tie rope*

*grabs other end and helps Dewey pull*

*climbs onto the counter* OH MY GOSH THAT WAS CRAZY

yeah it was! *hops off the counter and runs into the next room* c'mon guys!

Ok hope y'all enjoyed the 3rd episode of the adventure series, home edition! I think the 4th (and possibly 5th) will be another home edition because we still need to explore the basement and ground floor and the rest of the upstairs! I would finish upstairs but again, bad time to post. oh well it's worth it. ;)

have a good one <3

Hey!

oof, sorry I missed yesterday. :( I have a bad habit of waiting till it's nighttime to post, especially now that I'm on spring break (which is ending soon :( ) yeah well a friend slept over here and I missed it. I did the sleeping trick for all the tamas and now they're paused.

enough about me, TAMA NEWS INCOMING!!!

First of a-

I think it's better when we do this segment hapi.. no offense

yeah it's fine :,(

well first I got declined all my job interviews! *glares at hapi for not getting enough skill points* but at least I get lots of presents from the king!

and I evolved into a larger white worm!

And I GOT MARRIED!!!!!!! :D *kisses the baby* idk what to name him yet BUT LOOK THIS IS MY CHILD EVERYONE

*rolls eyes*

*scratches head* I thought Dewey was the weird, dramatic one and Barry was calm but I was wrong

... ahem *hands baby to hapi* it is adventure time!!

NOTE: no this doesn't mean that Barry left yet. I just didn't want them to bring the baby with them.

HALABUNGA TOUR TIMEEEEE

o great

*whips out sunglasses, flowery shirt, floppy hat and camera with a neck shirt* AW YEAHHHH

uh oh

meh anyways let's go to the next room

ahh yes! Were hapi's mother sleeps!

yEaH

*jumps on bed* wow pretty nice

*snaps picture* ah yes a nice chinese character ink painting! and a large fan, also from china!

Wow this is nice! and look at that big mirror! and those plants! *while jumping on bed*

*jumps*

Buggy, you're in my way! *"nudges" buggy*

aHHHHHHHHHH *flies and falls into a large plant in the corner of the room*

Dewey, what have you done?? WE MUST SAVE HIM *tapes on tacky cape* CANNONBALL!!

*snaps picture then jumps*

*in the depths of the plant*

auGHHHH GUYSS HURRYYY-

We have come to save you! That is, Barry the Fabulous!

*frantically snapping pics* AHHH BARRY THE FAB THE OH SO FAB PLEASE I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH

*dramatically turns around* NOT RIGHT NOW...can't you see we have important business?

YES ANYTHING CAN WAIT FOR BARRY THE FABULOUS

ahem.. Yes we are here to save you, bu-wait what?

*by this time buggy has already rolled his eyes so far that he can see the back of his head, face palmed enough to get a headache and has saved himself!*

*outside of the plant*

and here-OMG A WALK IN CLOSET EEEEEK

*inside the plant*

now search every inch of this plant, I swear I just heard him say something, perhaps calling for help?

oh woe is me, could he be calling for our help??

*clears throat* my help.

*outside of the plant*

and look at the size of this bathroom! double sinks, a nice toilet and a large shower! perfect for steamy baths!

*back inside*

umm Barry the fabulous? I don't think buggy is here

are you saying you're giving up on me? tsk tsk one should never give up!

but seriously! this plant isn't all that big and-

I just had the most genius idea! Because the plant is quite small, buggy must've already jumped out! He is claustrophobic right?
yeah, why didn't I think of that!?
*they jump out of the plant*

Now on to the next room!

wait b-but we didn't finish yet!

well I did

yeah we were too busy saving you

or trying! haha nanana boo boo :D *runs out of the room*

*rips off cape* aughHHH *chases after him*

*snaps photo*

*in the next room*

and here's the last bedroom! hapi's brother's room!
hmm this one's not as big as that other one

ooh nice paintings and artwork and photographs ahhhh so prettyyyyy

*bounces onto bed* ooh this one's nice too!
don't expect me to save you this time buggy :/

*flings open closet* books, boOKS AND MORE BOOKS

there are some great reads in here! wow

*bouncy bouncy* *bouNCY BOUNCY* AHHHH *falls onto his bedside table* ooh a tv remote? I don't see a tv... *presses a button*

EEEEK WHO TURNED OUT THE LIGHTSSS

ahHHHHHH

woah cool! *presses a different button*

brrrr these windows must be a little drafty...

oh I think it's the fan

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY????

Ok I hope you enjoyed that! I actually typed this so late that now it's april ninth oops! let's just pretend the date thing says 8th because then it looks like I missed 3 days :( this series is soooo long sorry I thought it would take 2 episodes each but I don't always have much time to type a lot! I'll try to pick up the pace.

have a good day! <3

HELLOOOOO

Thanks for 957 views (eek so close to the big one triple zero!!) and to Tamadonut for liking not one, but TWO posts!

This post is already off to a great start. ;)

No evolutions or any news so far! I still need to get Dewey's skill points so he can get a job before he gets married!

ADVENTURE TIMEEEE!!!

in this episode.. um episode 5, we are continuing the house tour!

again

this time, we're heading downstairs! first we shall slide down the banister *slides down*

uhh do we have to?

yes, it's part of the adventure!

WEEEE *slides down the banister and heads straight into the wall* oof ughhhh

nope *slides down the stairs* I will do it the proper way. On my tush.

anyways, we have the bathroom. a stain glass window, kewl beans!

AHHH A LAUNDRY ROOM FRESH SMELLS OF LEMON AN- AHHH THE TERRORS A WASHING MACHINE!!!!!

ok that's enou-

AHHHHHHHHHH

-gh of that. :unsure:

ahem, here we have the front living room or whatever. where hapi's brother is currently yelling and playing guitar and banjo with his friend. Not at the same time.

and a comfy bed!

the brother: *singing* I believe in magic... *plays whimsical, soft chords*

ohh thats a nice song

the brother: ... *yells* PSYCH!!!! *aggressively plays hardcore chords*

oh :eek:

BAHHAHAHAH *jams with them*

and here's the dining room! not much going on over here. out the window you can see the trampoline.

the brother: *screaming*

WOOOOO YOU DA MAN AND YOUR FRIEND HE'S COOL YEAHHHH

anyways over here is the kitchen and the island for breakfast and lunch.

and the kitchen table!

the brother: *finishes up jam session and goes upstairs*

*high fives the air* guys?

dewey come on!

yeah ok!! *runs and jumps onto the kitchen table* that was awesome guys!

ok ok get down before you hurt yourself

*continuing with tour* and the den or living room, where the tv is *runs* and where the couch is! *hops onto couch* ahhh yesss

*jumps down* *runs for papazon chair* WOOO yeah!! *lands* mmmm

*walks over to the recliner* Pretty nice here, I must say!

*suddenly gets up and bolts to a door* and here is the door to the basement! *opens it*

*runs inside and down the stairs*

come on barry!

ok... *goes down to the basment*

*in the basment*

brr um here's some boxes, the door to the backyard a broken tire swing, more boxes...

AHHH ROOM ROOM ITS A MAN CAVE I KNOW IT

*walks in* Wow.

ahh and the brother's man cave as Hapi calls it. a place filled with comic books, art, instruments, an air hockey machine!

What looks like a studio!

weeeee! *spins in spinny chair*

and that's it!

*back upstairs*

I'll race you to the fridge!

*runs before he can say go* HAHHA

*grabs ice cream* MMMM

aww I want some

*hands dewey a spoon*

Ok that wraps up this episode! If you're confused, I'll try to explain. The adventure series is where my tamas go through different adventures! (basically an excersice for me to try and develop their characters better) The first two episodes were where they went to the mall, an idea I thought up! The next three they explored my house, an idea thought up by my friend, Tamadonut. Now, we have ended the house episodes, and I need help deciding where my tamas can go next!

If you have an idea, please PM me, tell me in the discord group chat, or reply to my status update I made!

Have a great day! P.s. help name my baby too by any of the ways listed above! C names please!!

Hey guys!

Thanks for 985 views (so close to 1000!) and to all the lovely suggestions on my status update!

I received many, and it took a while to decide, but I've finally decided to go with Jade27's suggestion, an aquarium! She suggested many things but the most intriguing to the tamas and I was the aquarium and all the cool things to do there!

I wanted to give the person with the best idea a shoutout to their log! Jade27 doesn't have an ongoing log that I know of but I found one that isn't from too long ago. She also hosted the first tama-thon! It just recently ended, but you can still go back and read everyone's entries and admire their dedication. I was unable to join because I just can't handle lots of tamas at a time and that was kinda the goal.

ok long unnecessary but necessary paragraph over

My only update is that Barry left! I have not begun to care for no name because of just that, no name. Everyone is paused.

Okay so I wasn't able to finish this post from yesterday. Barry's child is Cody. I don't have any more time for a real post sorry, but hey!

Thanks for 1,001 views! It's really crazy how many views I got.

Have a good day!

Hey I'm back!

I forgot to say that the name suggestion was given by Knighttchi's Ballad! Thanks for that, I was really in a rut. :)

Finally time for actual posting! Cody is a Kinokamotchi now btw.

yo guys I'm cody

cool!

You don't sound anything like your father

uhhh

it's not a bad thing

yeah we have to teach you how to do the adventure box!

We're actually starting some new episodes now they're aquarium ones!

oh that's awesome I love fish dude!!

ok so you jump in this box you can run and jump like I do

or climb in like your father did

Sweet I'll choose the first one

then we all wish of the same place and suddenly we'll pop up there!

ok got it *runs and jumps into the box*

HIYAAAAAA *runs and jumps simultaneously karate chopping the air*

impressive! *hops in*

ok wish of an aquarium

*whispers* ....wish....wish....wish

shhh

I gotta go sorry for a half episode but we'll be back from where we left off!

Hey, I've been out of touch with the tama world for a while but my tama's have still been growing. In fact, during the interim that I've been gone, Buggy the 2nd has went into his cocoon and came out! More on that tomorrow. ;)

Cody has also evolved, into a Young Mametchi! Dewey got a job as a singer and is really good at it too. He also got offered two possible mates, which we declined.

I was gonna do the Easter hatch but I'm too late I guess.

I might do an Easter themed adventure quick tomorrow! Then I'll start the aquarium one, sorry I took so much time off.

Happy Easter!

Hi, I'm back. I need to stop neglecting this log. :(

So it's been a week since Easter and I'm just not gonna do the easter egg hunt adventure. I actually got half of it done on the 18th and planned on working on it later, but my iPad reloaded the page and I lost all my progress. The "view saved content" thing wouldn't show up on my iPad or computer and I didn't feel like doing it all over again. Sorry this just sounds like a bunch of excuses, I'm done now.

Finally! Time for the aquarium adventure! We'll begin where we left off. Previously:

ok wish of an aquarium

*whispers* ....wish....wish....wish

shhh
*POP*

Yay we're here!

this is awesome my dudes

well looks like it's free!

counter lady: donations are welcome.

ok.. *digs around in pockets* here! *hands 10 gp*

quite generous my brother

*runs inside* AHHH ALL THE FISHIES!!!

OH MY LAWD ITS NEMO!!!

*to be continued* short post oops I have to go have a good day!!

*continued* NOTE: The last two episodes were more like half episodes so this shall be the ending of episode 1. (So the last two were more like thirds I guess)

and dory!

bruce too!

THIS IS AMAZING *smushes face against glass*

we can feed them too! *grabs some organic fish food out of backpack*

Random aquarium worker: Hey kid, only use the food we provide.

come on, it's organic fish food!

Random aquarium worker: Organic shmorganic. Rules are rules.

o_O hey buggy maybe we should lea-

b-but I bought this food especially for the catfish! a-a-a-

dude chill out *slowly backs away*

aaaaaaaYAAAAAHHHH *throws food into catfish tank*

Random aquarium worker: What do you think you're doing?

.... *realizes what he just did* *starts walking backwards*

Random aquarium worker: Hey, get back here!

*runs*

buggy what was that?! *starts running with him*

dude that was crazy!! *sprinting* *flings open aqaurium doors* QUICK, TO THE PETTING TANKS

DON'T JUST SCREAM THAT! NOW THE RANDOM AQUARIUM WORKER WILL KNOW!

Random aquarium worker: *running in the distance*

AHHH GUYSSSS HURRRYYYY

*throws the petting tank doors open* *jumps in the manta ray tank*

Wait Cody do- too late.

You know, someone once said "Deperate times call for desperate measures".... or something like that *hops in tank*

*shrugs* *runs and jumps into the tank, simultaneosly karate chopping the air*

*underwater* blub blub i blub cant blub *gasp* breath

*to be continued* Hope you enjoyed Episode 1 which took like 5 years to finish. Have a good night!

Hello, welcome to episode 2, which is a continuation of episode 1 basically. Episode 2 of the aquarium series section thing. But like episode 7 in the whole adventure thing. (Why am I making this more complicated than it is?) Anyways, let's continue where we left off!

blub wait blub blub I have blub straws blub *pulls straws out of backpack*

YEAh blub blub sO WE blub CAN BE LIKE blub THe blub MOVIES

blub what blub are you blub blub gonna pull blub out blub of that blub blub backpack blub next blub dude? blub blub a kite blub?

*blushes* well bub actually... *pulls out kite* ... *puts it back in*

blub dudeeee blub

blub ok take blub blub these *hands everyones straws* they blub extend!

*puts it in his mouth* WOah *slaps hand over mouth*

shh blub our voices blub will go blub through and *gasps* they'll hear!

*takes one and extends it* *breathes in* blub ok we blub need a blub blub plan!

yeah blub! this is blub annoying

blub ok on the blub blub blub count of three! one! *breathes through straw* two! blub threeee

*jumps out of water* guys?

*meanwhile, on the otherside of the tank*

Manta Ray: dude we gotta approach them or something

Other manta ray: nah we gotta play it cool

Manta ray: but we gotta make a move! y'know scare 'em off or something

Other manta ray: true but idk man

Manta Ray: whatever let's go in at the count of 3...

*back on the other side*

*tbc* Note: *tbc*=to be continued

Wow, I think this is the longest break I've ever taken from this log. Basically I was on a short vacation and then I got sick and somewhere in between there I wrote the ending to the previous episode. Except I didn't finish and planned to but it got erased because the tab refreshed and I didn't copy and paste it into notes like I promised to do beforehand.

I also tried again at a later date but I wrote about a quarter of what I had from the previous time and I remembered the basic plot but I just couldn't focus an-

blah blah blah. She's just full of excuses but I can tell you everything. So Buggy the 2nd died, Dewey had a child and then had his battery taken out, and I have a child. It's all good my dudes.

Oh and one more thing! Buggy the 3rd was hatched a Sunday or two ago but died later that day. So now buggy the 4th is alive and is in the second stage of existence.

Ok I have to go soon but tomorrow (hopefully) I'll finish up that last episode even though the tama's in that aren't here anymore-

besides me!

and then we will resume normal loggy stuff (adventure series will be paused)

good night New York!

hey so it's officially summer for me and posts will become more frequent. expect the continuation of episode 7 soon... also cody got married and his baby is already full grown and buggy the 4th emerged from the cocoon! more on that later...

*continued*

ok I guess I'll just jump back in... *jumps*

manta rays: one! Go!

*lands on top of manta rays* WOOOOOO IM SURFING THE WAVES MY DOOOOODSS

other manta ray: d-dude there's something on my back

manta ray: it's on me too!

other manta ray: what's red and white and has a mask and big teeth?

NOTE: yes surprise surprise codys a masktchi boy are we behind on logging

manta ray: a sunburnt raccoon?

YEAHHHH HANG TENNN

manta ray: ROCKET FROM GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

manta rays: *crashes into the side of the tank*

*falls off* hey what was that for? i was grooving yo!

manta ray: you're not rocket! :,(

looks like we're all disappointed huh

buggy! You guys didn't jump with me... you ditched me bro

No, we were doing our plans on the count of three.
*dewey arrives, kite in hand* I wanna go back home so I can fly this kite better!

we're sorry cody... We can bake a cake or something later...

This concludes Episode 7!

Ok so I'm back and finally tied off the adventure series... that felt good. :)

We are so behind on everything... but especially pictures!

On my morino, you already know that buggy the 2nd died and buggy the 3rd died too, the day he was born :,(

So, now it would be time to introduce Buggy the 4th... whom has no color because he just died this afternoon. :,(((

Cody, my v2, got married and had a baby named Donny. Donny is a Hiratchi and got married yesterday. He had a baby girl!! I've only had one girl on my v2 and that was April my first gen. Continuing the alphabet naming theme, I think I'll name her Elane.

I believe I already mentioned that I took the battery out of my v4.5, Dewey the Celebtchi.

So, no more adventure series, but I will have a little story connected to the fact that today is TT's 13th birthday!! I know I mentioned baking a cake in my last post and even though those characters aren't here anymore, I'm still gonna have Donny and his smol daughter bake a cake. Not sure if I'll start up my morino again too.

Maybe I will, then I can get Donny to leave and we can have a fresh start with two new babies. 2 births on TT's birthday, how perfect.

Heyo!

I haven't started up my Morino again... We'll see how that works out.

So I didn't time this well but Donny already left! I was so sure of naming his daughter Elane but then I thought of the name Enya, so her name's officially Enya!

Decided that I won't do the birthday cake thing because I want to keep these things as current as possible (with an exception to the last episode of the adventure series). I will hopefully decide and have a second tama running by tomorrow so Enya has a buddy!

Goodnight world <3

Hey TTers!

Another week without posting say whaaaat?

I have been working really hard this past week on a show for my troupe so I've had little time for tamas and logging.

Anyways, I have some announcements today! Introducing Enya, whom you have not met yet and is already an adult!

​Hi guys! I'll explain from here. I was a Hitodetchi as a toddler and an Oniontchi as a teenager! Hapi actually got my training bar full unlike my fathers, or so I hear.

​um... yeahhh

​I did get some care misses however, so I am a Kusatchi!

​average care yo!

​SO, Hapi took the morino's batteries out and will hatch Buggy the 5th later. For now, we are awaiting her iD to hatch!

​Yes, my iD isn't new, I've just not hatched it in this log before. Once I finish this show, I might run my M!X (remember Miko, Odelia, and August?), my angel, or my morino again!

​And after a hard reset, the iD has hatched... a baby girl!

​uwahhh feed mee

​Ah, the infamous baby hour. Before I end this short post, I'd like to mention that pictures are coming soon... I think I'll make a big post with all the pictures to catch you up! I'm not sure if I'll continue using Photobucket, I might try something that this log does, post my pictures (probably mostly collages) on Instagram and then put the link here. That way it doesn't take up so much space. On the other hand maybe your internet is slow and opening links takes forever... idk if you have a preference PM me!

​Also the iD doesn't have a naming option, but I name this here tama... Peachy *giggles* tehhehehe

​No not Peachy! How about something long since I've been limiting myself with these 5 letter names... The internet recommends Zenobia...

​Zenobia!! now give me downloads

​Say what?

o_O who told you about those Zenny?

​I have much knowledge! bring me palm treo!

​We'll be back later readers!

Hi!

So I finished my show and we won some awards like 2 weeks ago... and I was gonna post on the 3rd I think and it was all typed up. So I go to post it and turns out TT had logged me out during the time while I was typing? I'm not sure if anyone else had this problem maybe my computer glitched during my login time?

Oh well.

​blah blah blah! I got the palm treo finally and got many games and accessories mwahahahh!

​Yes, Zenobia is a Lovelitchi now and has Ta Ma To and Mo.

​I also got my picture taken by my father hehe!

​Zenny was a Hoshitch-

I WAS A HOSHITCHI! ahem, Then a Shelltchi and then the perfect care Lovelitchi! hehe

​She's laughing because perfect care is unusual for Hapi.

​HEY! IT'S NOT TH- well actually yeah.

​Oh and I'm married but I'm just visiting for now to see my lovely daughter, Faye!

​Yes, Faye, who has become a teenager in the time I've been gone.

​Peace world!

​Well before I go, I'd liked to mention that I also spent some time with an Angel Hapi hatched. He had no name but was an Oyajitchi angel and died yesterday :(

​what a guy

​It was nice seeing everyone! *kisses Faye on the head*

​AAAAAAnyways I think I shall go play dress up with Faye now!

​Cool do you have any snapbacks?

​Oh no you won't! Faye will share what character she is first! Oh and that reminds me, Faye was the first F girl name that came to mind and that's because I had read Miri's Amazing Tama Log a while back! You should totally read it, she updates more often than I do ;)

​I was a Marutchi in my toddler days and am now a Propellertchi!

​And it's super glamorous right? Because your head spins AND you have your own emoticon! :puroperatchi: I'm so jealous :p

​Right! That's the best part! here, :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: a bunch of mes.

Hey that is you! Nice. I hope you become a Zuccitchi, who unfortunately doesn't have his own emoticon. Speaking of, looking at these nice emoticons I see your mother, Enya the Kusatchi!

​AH you're right! :kusatchi:

​and her lover too! :hanatchi:

​OK, we've reached the emoticon limit! Cya later!

​This post has been altered due to emoticon overload. please imagine gazillions of emoticons after the words said by Zenny, "I'm so jealous" such as sad faces. And also by Faye, "here," such as emoticons of herself

Hey peeps!

I got back yesterday from Canada, I was visiting family. We were in Nova Scotia to be particular and it was so much fun!

True true I was there! but Zenny didn't come :(

I chose not to come.

that's not it but ok

ANYWAYS, I'm a Gozarutchi!

hehehe

She's laughing because I couldn't even get perfect care twice in a row.

right but the sad thing is... FAYE HAS AN EMOTICON FOR HER ADULT STAGE TOOO SHSHJC DNAJKA

Envious much? B) :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

hold the phone why is that sad? It's cool, I wish there was a Hapihapitchi emoticon (cough cough)!

*drops her phone* BECAUSE I SHOULD BE THE ONE WITH MY OWN EMOTICON NOT HER CANT YOU SEE

:) ahem, I also got married to a lovely Whaletchi and I now have a baby girl!

Hapi when can I get married? My wedding will definitely be more glamorous than kissing and fireworks.

Well some of us like simplicity.

alright that's enough, I enjoyed Faye's wedding and Zenobia, if you think your wedding will be so glamorous than why don't you get married right now?

you really think I can? YAYAYYAAYAYA

I wonder if her offspring will be bratty too?

It depends on her husbands ge- Oops...Faye I said enough!

HEY!

*TBC*

Edit: Thanks to x.Optimistic for liking my last post and for the special mention in her log!

Hi tama peeps, thanks for 1,836 views!

Haven't done a view counting thing for a while but we're so close to 2,000! Speaking of log achievements, tomorrow is the 6 month anniversary for this log! Speaking of anniversary, I might run my 20th anniversary m!x. Speaking of running tamas, Zenny's batteries died before we could have a wedding and for some reason we have tons of AA batteries but no AAA's. :angry: Wow I had a nice segway streak going there.

Bye Hapi, take good care of my daughter, Gail! And call me if Zenny ever gets married.

Ok will do! So Gail what do you say we hatch a tama?

a whatta?

A friend for you!

pfft I don't need a friend. I have Mon and he's enough.

WHAT THAT'S MY CACTUS

oopsie daisy :p

Fine. I'll hatch the tama myself! I choose a P2. NOTE: I don't have AAA's but I have a gazillion LR44's which is what the vintage tamas need.

okay actually I have never interacted with a living being besides Mon and Faye

OH SO I DON'T COUNT

silence please... o' cactus o'cactus I need practice before this tama hatch-es

... nothings happening :unsure: *does business that involves hatching a tama*

TELL ME GREAT WORDS OF WISDOM *leans in to cactus* ouch I got pricked come on Mon

Ok well I'm gonna go catch up on Kajah995's log while I wait for this tama to hatch! (yes please click that goodness thanks)

*5 minutes later*

*various noises* Greetings.

YOU DIDN'T PREPARE ME FOR THIS MON THIS IS RIDICU-

Speaking to a Cactaceae is ludicrous and a complete misuse of time.

well I- uh *whispers* mon help me what does ludicrous mean

Let me guess, Mr. Smarty-pants already picked out a name for himself?

Perhaps.

well... what is it?

... Ok I have nothing.

wait *taps Mon's shoulder* why isn't he using big words and stuff anymore?

*TBC*

Hi readers and HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

WOOOO! We hatched the anniversary m!x to celebrate!

Yep I am at my home away from home and I have my anni m!x here but not my iD and there's a gazillion AAA batteries.

Oh and remember smarty-pants? Yeah turns out he's not really so smart. I think Mon has the power to-

again with the cactus? Um so yeah I hatched and wanted to play a prank on everybody.

Hey guys! I'm Zyler and I'm a Kuribotchi! :kuribotchi:

Oh right, I was Hitodetchi but now I'm Nikatchi! :hitodetchi:

I'm Ike the Tongaritchi.

pronounced like mike!

short post I gtg we'll celebrate more tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back