The Heartwrenching Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Song's Stats:

Name: Song

Character: Teketchi

Training: full

Weight: 99

Generation: 34

She just woke up recently, as she likes to sleep in. I gave her the doll as I like to see her so happy! :huh: She's really cute but once she's eight I'll have to say 'yes' to the Matchmaker. :)

Song's stats:

Weight: 99

Generation: 34

Point: 2863

I think one of the reasons I love Song so much is that she reminds me of my first tama,. who was a Tarakotchi, Cloud. Call me sentimental, but I still miss her! So It's like my Cloud came back to me. :p So I'll really miss her. Song just bought a samwich! One of my other V3 tamas is giving Song her favorite food, soda so she'll --HEY! BAD TAMA! That's DEFINATELY not soda!

She was VERY adorable when she ate the soda though, straw and all! o_O

Orange got one timeout and one praise today. He is still a Tamatchi. Orange's Stats:

Name: Orang (Orange)

Character: Tamatchi

Stage: Toddler

Weight: 63

Training: Halfway Full

Generation:35

Point: 2603

Hope you are all enjoying my not-so-heartwrenching-log! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Orange's Stats:

Training: 7 bars

Weight: 84

Generation: 35

Point: 2,603

Today he has been a sweet little Pipotchi as he always is. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened to him, no singing or running. I just gave hime his ball, and he fell off right away. :( He is also getting is action figure, so cute! :p I love him, and I'm glad he won't be an adult for a while. :(

-tulip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back