THe Hidden Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So then the Young Mimitchi :unsure: said: "Wow, I finally escaped!" Mametchi has been keeping me in this castle for years now! Can I join you're team Shao? So we could defeat Mametchi?" Then Shao said: "Yes, you can join our team! Then the Young Mimitchi said: "Yay! Whoo hoo!" Let's do this guys!" So then Shao :) put explosive shuriken's all over the room and left the room. Then in 3 seconds, Shao, Birdi, and Shiki covered their ears as the shuriken's clock ticks away..............3..........2............1.........BOOM!! The whole cloning lab blew up!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All right! Take that evil Mametchi! Shao :lol: said. Then all of a sudden, the evil Mametchi was on the speakerphone in the castle and he said: "Oh no! my team of Mametchi's flew out of the castle!! That's it Shao Birdi Shiki and Young Mimitchi, you all have crossed the line! If you want to get up to me, you have to go through my 8 floors of doom! Each floor will be someone that you have to fight and if you beat one opponent, you go to the next floor! But you'll never get up to me! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"

but Shao said to himself he doesn't know about my ninja hook so he said to birdi and :p Hold on to me and they did and Shao took the grappling hook and threw it at the top most tower where the evil Mametchi was and...

Then Shao said: "All right evil Mametchi, time to end you!" Then Mametchi said: "NEVER!!!!!!!" Then Shao said: "Birdi, Shiki, Young Mimitchi, I'll take care of this. all right mametchi, let's FIGHT!!!!!" Then........the big battle between Shao :p and Mametchi :wacko: began!! The sky and the clouds outside the castle turned black and lightning came crashing down on the fields of Tamatown.

The Evil Mametchi took out a gun, (With no bullets in it) But Shoa's friends backed down, and the ninja said to Mametchi: "FIRE!"

Mametchi couldn't of course, and :unsure: roared with rage, and hit him really hard... :huh:

Wow! What a blow by Shao! Then Mametchi got up and said "NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!!" Then Mametchi using his magic powers, summoned a Gozarutchi Clone!! Shao said "Huh?! It's a clone of me!!" Then right after that, the clone shot fire breath out of it's mouth but Shao dodged it! Shao said: "This is no regular clone............it even has a fire breath attack!"

"bwahahahhahaha" said Mametchi. "my clones are stronger than original weaklings! PERISH!" Mametchi snapped his finger and 4 Shadow hands from the floor grabbed the 4 and they disappeared. They were in a clear plain. There was a cheetah looking lonely. Shao petted the Cheetah and the cheetah spoke. "hello. My name is Spot. I am a loner cause they banished me. I am real lonely." The young adult cheetah sighed. "why don't you come with us?" asked Shao. "OK!" Spot quickly wagged his tail. Shao, Shiki(the furawatchi), Birdi and Ciao(the ^_^ ) boarded Spot's big back and there dashed Spot.

Spot was dashing super fast back to Evil Mametchi's castle and Shao, Birdi, Shiki, and Ciao were going: "WHOA!!!!!!" Then they were back in Evil Mametchi's room at the speed of light! Mametchi said WHAT!?! I SENT YOU ALL TO A PLAIN!! Then Shao said "Yes but we found ourselves a friend his name is Spot! Then Spot said: "Yeah! Shao Birdi Shiki and Ciao helped me escape the plain that you sent me in and now I'm back and we are going to defeat you Mametchi!! Then Mametchi said...............

how dare you... Then he did a very terrible thing-take the 5 into another dimension-EARTH! Shao was surrounded by fangirls, people trying to kill Spot, fangirls hugging the other two tamas and Birdi almost getting hit by hunting guns. It was a terrible mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back