The hidden truth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you geek??

• Of course not! Geeks are stupid ! (Me:You hurt my fellings)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Yes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicham12

Reaction score
Are you a geek? If yes Larxene says Demeyx is ugly the same for tje other one same thi8ng.

Also the 1st is no and the 2nd is yes

Last edited by a moderator:
No... and I'm not a 'loser' either. Most people at school consider me pretty normal, or just a bit odd. I get along well with everyone at school. :D

I am a social reject at school, people want me dead. When I walked into class today (I was in a Split class for 3rd period cuz of a Field Trip) some boy named Jason was like "Gawd your here!?" Even though he treats me like a human outside of classes (Mainly like Electives and Breakfast, rarely lunch) He is kinda like me, but he still hates' me.

Basically Im my own person, I live to hate, and Hate to live. No one else in the school likes me (Everyone knows me ._.) And I have learned to live with it. I am in the category "Psycopathic"

I am never considered a geek

Nope, but I'm a loser. ^-^

Me and my friend came up with a good meaning for loser..."Loving, Outgoing, Sexy, Excellent, Radiant" xDD

Nope, but I'm a loser. ^-^Me and my friend came up with a good meaning for loser..."Loving, Outgoing, Sexy, Excellent, Radiant" xDD
Hahhah! ;)

I luff that, TGD! It's hilarious!

In that case, I wanna be a loser! XD

-Rachel♥

Maybe ;) , maybe not :D

I wasn't be now I'm thinking about it, TGD B)

"Loving, Outgoing, Sexy, Excellent, Radiant" call me that B)

I'm a geek to be, but one to be loved.

Yeah of coarse whio isnt I mean every one does something so geekish once in awhile right Well I am a total Geek I mean reasd my AVATAR and Signature! LOL I LOVE GEEKS CAUSE I AM THE BIGGEST ONE LOL LOL

For the last time-YES! lol. yah, I'm a geek... (my IQ is roughly 136 if you want to know...)

I don't know what other people think of me and I don't care. I sit with the "regular" people at lunch, but I only have one true friend at school. I'm not like a know-it-all nerd, but I have an IQ of 130. I never raise my hand to answer questions or anything though. xP I guess I could be considered a nerd since I like the computer and stuff, but I don't look like one. I'm definitely considered weird though. X3 And hyper. Very hyper. I went through a phase where I would run up to random people and tell them I like cheese. xD

I'm not a geek. I'm more...how do you say it...well lets just say I'm 'different'.

Yeah I am, but so what?! :p :lol:

What exactly is a geek? A person that is very smart? We all are smart, we just have our different ways of showing it. I consider myself not that very much of a geek. I don't really care what people think of me sometimes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back