The Hinatchi Diva

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma3Ixyy

Reaction score
One day there was a :furawatchi: Furawatchi :furawatchi: named Meza, and she was a Diva, world famous, rich and all that jazz. her one problem was she was so busy she didn't have any friends, and didn't have time to see her family very often. The next day, after her concert she took a walk to the beach. When she got there she saw the sunset slowly going down. Then suddenly, a really hot lifeguard named :ichigotchi: Rod :( said...

hey babe wanna go on a date with me the hinatchi was flattered she said y yes i would then the life guard said like richous dudett,so pick ya up around 7ish the hinatchi said thats reasonable where we going the life guard said like the radist restraunt in the city babe the hinatchi said thanks hot rod the life guard said thats my name! well actually it's just rod.....

later Rod and Meza were in the restraunt when suddenly.....

When suddenly, Meza's mom came and said "Oh , Meza! I'm SOOO glad you FINALLY got a boyfriend over all of these years of being famous!"

"Uh, Rod, I can explain! I'm so sorry my mom randomly appeared! If there's any way I can-"Meza said.

"Wait, you're MEZA? THE Meza?!?! Why didn't you tell me?!?!" Rod asked.

Meza then felt so ______, that...... (finish the sentence and fill in the blank)

:lol:

Meza then felt so blushed, then she looked everywhere and people were next her screaming and shouting that they wanted autographs. Suddenly reporters came to ask questions. Then....

She did something she's been doing for the last few YEARS- jump out the nearest window. There goes her arm, broken, that is. Again.

Then running behind a bush she saw a poor <_< with no parents, crying to death, with her ribs showing. Then Meza took the poor little tama and ran away as fast as she can. When she got home she...

fed her and called her Lynn. She played with her and bought her a ball and teddy bear to play with. She suddenly saw....

Rod outside her door. can i like come in he said. umm... ok said meza she let rod in and he saw the tamakid. rod looked at lynn and said whoose kid is that dude? meza said i dunno i just found her! now what do we do.... all of a sudden th :D evolved into an :itchigotchi:....

Lynn looked at them both confused. "You never told me about him," lynn said looking at Rod. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
umm said meza thats rod my boyfriend. lynn started to giggle hahaha. hey said meza. now that i can understand u, u can tell me who ur mommy and daddy r!!!!" well said lynn. my mom is a ;) named Kiorra. my parents r divorced so i never see my dad. but i think hes a :huh: named Robby. my mom lives in my aunts house. mom and i r 2 poor to afford any thing. auntie Liorra is a :blink: . auntie Liorra lives in TamaHills on Meza Drive. hey! meza! did u even know that there was a street named after you? finished Lynn oh she said. and by the way, my real name is Fiorra, but you can call me Lynn, if you really want to!

well, lynn, or now fiorra, needs our help, i acn help her and her family, i think i have some money to spare, you coming rod? i know you dont like kids, but fiorra is a teenager now anyway!

"but what about your arm..." fiorra said quietly "dosnt it hurt? you need a hospital!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back