The Hollywood Tower Hotel...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMrs.Joe JonasXx

Reaction score
I'm sorry I just had to make a topic about this ride. I love it so much...

Now the question is...

Have you rode it?

Did you like it?

I rode and loved it.

I love that ride <3

But take my advice: NEVER EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BRING LEMON SLUSHIES ONTO THAT RIDE.

I left my lemon slushies in my bag, and I brough my bag on the ride. Next thing you see, there's a lemon slushies flying over our heads and pouring slushie on everyone. xDDD

I was literly dragged onto the ride SCREAMING by my cousins xD How nice right?

But i loved it. The ride was probably the best 5 minutes of my life ;)

*BaBi*

I was freaking out, and I wanted to get out of line, but some random lady in front of me talked me into it. I stayed, and I liked it. I almost flew out of my seat, but the seatbelt held me in. It was funny.

Anyways, I liked it.

No I've never ridden it I always get scared and chicken out lol.

Never been, is it an Intamin? Disney Imageneering? What? (Intamin and Disney Imageneering are ride companies, I'm a total coaster fan!)

I've been on it a few times. I always get REALLY scared before going on it, but it actually isn't even that bad. Last time I went on it, we had to stand in the little elevator waiting place for a half hour or so, because the elevator we were supposed to go on got stuck or broke down or something. That freaked me out even more than normal :p

Never been, is it an Intamin? Disney Imageneering? What? (Intamin and Disney Imageneering are ride companies, I'm a total coaster fan!)
Its from Disney Imageneering :p

I've been on it a few times. I always get REALLY scared before going on it, but it actually isn't even that bad. Last time I went on it, we had to stand in the little elevator waiting place for a half hour or so, because the elevator we were supposed to go on got stuck or broke down or something. That freaked me out even more than normal :p
I agree comepletly! You think its gonna be way worse than it is...

Both. I loved the ride. T'was awesomeness in a building. Liek, siriusly.

But I thought it was stupid and completely lame to make a movie to support a ride. Aslo, I thought the movie was really boring and dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back