The Horoyotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissJuly1493

Reaction score
my urayoungmarotchi just evolved into a horoyotchi. I was wondering, since i am new to the v4.5, if the horoyotchi character is a good character (like by the way i took care of it) and if you can tell me something about it, that would be great too...

Thanks!!! B)

my urayoungmarotchi just evolved into a horoyotchi. I was wondering, since i am new to the v4.5, if the horoyotchi character is a good character (like by the way i took care of it) and if you can tell me something about it, that would be great too...
Thanks!!! :huh:
On the V4.5 character chart here: https://www.tamagotchi.com/pdf/chart_characters_v45.pdf it says "Horoyotchi is always trying to find ways to seriously party! She enjoys tasting all the appetizers and beverages at each one she attends."

ok thanks... i was wondering why she had a glass in her hand when she came up to the screen....haha

Right now i have a horoyotchi(on my messed up tamagotchi) and when it comes up on the screen my sister told me that it looks like a dancing pear with a martiny glass full of soda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back