the human player

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is some info on it....

Anyone who lived through the 90’s remembers the Tamagotchi virtual pet games. You couldn’t walk out the door without seeing ten children toting them. Now, from the same company that brought you the Tamagotchi, Bandai presents the Human Player, a virtual you. Before you start to play, you take a 50 question personality test that determines the actions of the on-screen mini-you. There are 22 different personality results.

Once you have your personality type pegged down, you can interact with other virtual people in your game and can even beam yourself to other peoples worlds using infrared, to interact with people in their world. Is this not disturbing? Catch the jump for a crazy Japanese video intro.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost got one last year just to see what it was like but after seeing this video I figured I had no chance of figuring it out.

I'm sure you put in your birthdate, blood type and all that lovely stuff like a lot of the JP things like that.

Here's the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7BClaQ2ZoU

Hehe. The video was kinda random... But funny! :D

A Human Player are you serious? And it asks questions like your blood type? :eek: Well that's kind of... Wierd. At first I thought it was kinda cool, but when I saw Mothra saying what it asks you, I might as well avoid it! :eek: Pssshhh, I didn't even know the Human Player was coming out!

I almost got one last year just to see what it was like but after seeing this video I figured I had no chance of figuring it out.I'm sure you put in your birthdate, blood type and all that lovely stuff like a lot of the JP things like that.

Here's the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7BClaQ2ZoU
Where can I get one and is it suitable for me because I dont speak Japanese and what did you mean by JP things?

Hehe. The video was kinda random... But funny! :)  

A Human Player are you serious? And it asks questions like your blood type? :mimitchi: Well that's kind of... Wierd. At first I thought it was kinda cool, but when I saw Mothra saying what it asks you, I might as well avoid it! :mimitchi: Pssshhh, I didn't even know the Human Player was coming out!
Wow, it's pretty cool, but I have to agree with you.

I thought it looked a bit weird but if it comes to Canada and it looks really cool then I may consider getting one!

How am I supposed to know my blood type? I only just know when I was born let alone my blood type xD! It looks and sounds preety cool but if it does ask you those questions it is a no from me. It is way too personal if it does ask you those types of questions.

I dont get it, why was the video in japanese but the actual thing in english?

-daniwigg

there's thing that bandai released its called the human player. Does anyone have any info on it?
Human Player? :gozarutchi: Sorry I don't have info on it. :gozarutchi: I don't really know what it is. :) Could you tell me if they sell them or not? they sound cool! :gozarutchi:

:p Bye!! :p

{ Twirly Curly }

I loled so hard when i was watching the video ! xD

But yeah,sounds creepy, but yet fun :D

I didn't even know these things existed! OMG! It's kind of freaky that it asks for your blood type... What's the point of asking that anyway. I think I heard before that if you have a specific blood type your a meat eater or something! Crazy but sounds coolio

Heh... I don't even know my blood type. O_O I don't think I'll buy one of those.
I know mine ! ! ! :rolleyes:

[Edit: link removed - site rules ;) [/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even know these things existed! OMG! It's kind of freaky that it asks for your blood type... What's the point of asking that anyway. I think I heard before that if you have a specific blood type your a meat eater or something! Crazy but sounds coolio
I believe the blood type question is a cultural thing.

It is very common in Japan for people / friends to know each others blood type - almost like knowing a friends star sign or birthday :p yes, really...

and when a product is developed in Japan, naturally, some of the cultural things like that are also included, even tho in the USA and Europe (for example) it is not usual for us to know (or care) about our blood type.

(... I think another example of this situation happening with a product developed in Japan and then introduced to the rest of the world is Animal Crossing Wild World. For those of you who play AC - have you noticed how often the animals ask you what your blood type is...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back