The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - discussion topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
The second film of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire premieres in London (UK) on 11 November 2013. (20-21-22 Nov across rest of Europe / USA/Asia/Australasia).

Any fans looking forward to seeing how the film makers develop the characters and storyline and wonder how it will compare to the book?

What scenes do you hope will live up to your imagination / ideas from reading the book?

YES! I am SO exited for this! I'm looking forward to seeing how the arena looks in the movie and compare it to how I imagined it :)

I still have't read the book series yet ( :angry: ), but I'm SO excited for the second film. I've already heard some things about the plot of course, but I feel that seeing it rather than reading it for the first time will be better, because I won't be disappointed when it doesn't live up to the book, as of course it will not. :)

I'm looking really forward to this. I haven't read the books, but I have watched the first movie, and I loved it. I can't wait to see how the story continues. I don't even really look forward to movies, but there's an exception for this one! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back