the intention

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi_forever!

Reaction score
The intention.

The lake of crysal is the most romantic place in tamaplanet. The memetchi :blink: named Amina comes here to think at night as it is peaceful.This shy tamagotchi thinks mostly of her love life most of the time.She is in love with a mametchi named Angus ^_^

but Kiala :mimitchi: ,the mimitchi, gets in the way.

One night she is sitting in her usual spot in the middle of th lake on a island but this time there is a distacting noise.A giggling noise.She peers through the reeds and sees the pair of them.Angus and kiala up to their usual stuff.When they leave she thinks in peace as the reeds shift in the water.Meanwhile near the edge of the lake bachi :ph34r: the masktchi stealthily watches Amina.

'Why doesn't she like me?'thinks bachi'what don't I have that he does?She should give up Angus already has a girl friend.'

Amina stood and sailed to the lake to leave for home.Bachi watched and when she was out of sight hopped in the boat and explored her island,he climed up the tree and suddenly

saw somthing shiny he climed higher and grabbed it.It was

her diary.It had a silver key atched to some red thread.He

opened it and sighing saw pictures stuck here and there of Angus.Bachi locked the diary and placed it back.

The next day at school bachi bumped into kiala(he stays away from everyone)and had his first evil thought.

'what do ya think your doing!'she screeched as bachi fell to the floor.Angus and Amina rushed over.Kiala,not wishing to make a scene,stood next to Angus.They walked over to the cafeteria.Amina helped Bachi up...'What were you doing bumping into her THAT carelessly?'

'Falling'replied Bachi and they both started laughing.

Then memetchi and the masktchi went and had lunch.It wasn't easy as bachi was packed lunch.They started talking

and Amina acidently said about her island in lake she stopped before she mentioned the diary as she said it bachi

looked over his left shoulder and stopped talking for a while.

'So this island is special to you right?'

'I dont want to talk about it here.'

'Why not?'

'Because I dont!'yelled Amina running away to hide her tears.

'Maybe if I can break up Angus and kiala,show Amina the true evil side Angus she will fall in love with me!'thought bachi.

At the lake he found kiala.Kiala said to bachi coldly 'What do

YOU want?!'Bachi sighed and quickly as he could tried to kiss kiala but she jumped back and landed in the lake.

'What are you waiting for get me out of this lake!!!!!'

Bachi fled.

Later Angus found Kiala and was outraged with Bachi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

check soon fo updates!!!!

:blink: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi:

Latest posts

Back