The jealos twins (?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
Once upon a time there were twin sisters that didn't look like twins at all. One was very, very pretty, the other, ugly! The pretty one named Mangarina was a cute :D .

The ugly one was named Lizard, but she didn't know that, cuz her parents called her Lizzy they were so ashamed of their daughter. Lizard was a super- bad-looking ;) . These twins always fought- mostly over looks. But one of the surprising things- Mangarina was very mean and very bossy. But Lizard was a nice and kind, loving and willing-to-share tama.

But one day,Mangarina changed her ways.She was nice to Lizard,and when she forgot her sandwitch for lunch at school,Mangarina ofered to share half of hers.But Lizard siad"No,I know its a trap!Your a meanie!"This made Mangarina so sad that she began to cry silently.

Mangarina said, "No... it's not a trap..." But Lizard didn't listen. She said, "Your so much more pretty then me!" Then...

Mangarina said"No.Pretty-pretty doesn't matter.Your gorgous just by being yourself"

Last edited by a moderator:
Mangarina was sad."I'm not!"She screamed.She ran out of the room,sobbing.This made Lizard feel really bad,but everytime she tried to say she was sorry,Mangarina(lets call her Rina)would run away.Lizard snuck up on Rina,and tapped her on the shoulder."Look,I'm sorry."She said."I forgive you."Said Rina smiling.They hugged.The bonding made Lizard evolve into a :D .Rina net a :) and Lizard(now called Lizzy)net a :) .They fell in love with them,and teamed up to get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
However, one day Lizzy saw Cris ( :lol: ) kissing a :ichigotchi: named Hanna. Lizzy was really sad and broke up with Cris.

Rina was now dating the :lol: (Jason) and she saw a handsome :ichigotchi: .She pointed to him."Why don't you ask him out?"Asked Rina."Okay,I'll try."Said Lizzy.She went up to him and siad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back