The Jeremy Clarkson Investigation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Thursday,I'll help with the party if you want,I know alot of fun stuff we could do.

Anyone who believes they can help bring back Jeremy Clarkson can you please contact me. All PMs are private.
S.O.J.C. (Save Our Jeremy Clarkson)

*Latest news from JC (he's my cousin) -

Hi TamaTalkers! Well, i am considerably annoyed that this has happened, and if i don't see you again, i would like to say: MAKE MANAGOROX A GUIDE!!!.

thankyou.

Yours sincerely,

JC

(latest update from JC)*
the jeremy clackson from top gear u mean

Thats better...I hope he comes back soon. But when are we going to do the party?

BREAKING NEWS:In the last 15 minutes it has emerged that Zoee358 has done this with another member!

1. JC's account was used to approve an idea by Zoee358.

2. Zoee358 was an avatar maker.

Was Zoee358's account hacked to get to JC?
More news! Zoe358 posted May 29, I think she wasn't banned by then!

Just one question on my part: IS....JC....BAK...YET?

zoee358, you were my friend... liar... grrr...

Terriermon: *Glances at TG quizically* Ok...

TG: GO JC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was zoee358. she is really mean and i had to report her because she threatend me. she has a new account now.she is now zoey101.

there r alot of zoee watevers but u cant prove if any of them other than zoee358 is her....

Agreed. We need proof. Soemone who was close to the original zoee could recognize a specific style of writing or speaking... or someone could be REALLY messing with our heads...
true. the only evidence we have is that zoey101 is making hotels and avatar shops and the people who knew zoee358 well think it is her. also if anyone has been with zoey101 in the chat room we really need to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back