the killer 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie 101

Reaction score
log 2 jacks brother.

I am jacks brother Kilik I am a :D pochitchi. I want to continiue my brothers plan and wipe out all the female tamas. The first thing my brother did was find a mate. *he walks out the door into the cold air of night* hmmmm, She looks good. Shes a :angry: furwatchi. Perfect. just perfect. * Walks up to her*. Hello what is your name? I am Lindsey. I am Kilik. Want ta go to my place and watch a movie in the dark

OK I allready love you. Now comeon lets go! when they got to jacks house jack..........................................................................

The furawatchi slapped Kilik. "I hate you." she said. She had been revived from the scientist who was against Jack, and had banded together with the other revived female tamas. Together, they had a plan to eliminate all the senseless dominating male tamas, who were trying to eliminate the females.

Then Kilik said, "YOU WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then one year later she had a baby girl. So he took the cage his brother used and locked up the baby girl and killed the mom. A year later the baby was starved to death soooooooooo he had to find another mate. He walked out of the house and into a consert for Britteny Spears. He descized himself as a :ph34r: and when the consert was over we went up to britteny and said do ya wanna marry me? And ( Britteny would always say yes depending on how drunk she is) and she said yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
but what brittney spears forgot was she said the same thing to a wresler and the wrestler loved her too so he made Kilik fight with him.he beat Kilik up and made him tell himhis darkest secret and he said "I want to kill girl tamas"then he found out the wrestler was his brother Jack but now they hated each other.Then Kilik saw a beautiful :D and fell in love with her he did not want to kill her and he asked her to marry him but she said no

so jack got so sad he said, have you ever seen somebody like me? You'll never find someone as hot as me so she came home to him just to see what he was like, and of course she madeout with him, so then he found out something horrible about her and killed her with a knife his brother used to kill meghan.so then.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back