the king came and..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamabailey*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]hey today the king came and gave me bouquet, the king has came to me many times but why would he give me a bouquet?[/SIZE]

I wanted to know about the bonquet thingy, too. But it seems like no one can answer it. Your tama will just look at it and then question mark will appeared. I found out that the king's present is mostly a bouquet.

I've figured out a trick also. If your item list is full, the king will not give you present but he gives you gotchi points instead. The gotchi points given can be high sometimes.

[SIZE=12pt]Oh cool thanks! But when I click the bouquet he sits and talks to it..Haha![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I was wrong, its not a question mark but he's talking with it. Haha :)

I've not received presents from king for a long time already cause my item list is always full.

I guess it's just a nice present. He gave it to you... because he's nice, I guess. I don't think anything will change with your tamagotchi.

[SIZE=21pt]No,he just comes randomly,and when you'r tamagotchi looks at the bouqet i think he is bored with it :eek: .[/SIZE]

lucky! i want one! once the king gave my tama a choco heart...o_o

[SIZE=14pt]A chocolate heart!? Cool! I noticed that we get to see the king a LOT more often on v4![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What the King gives you is totally random, I think.

The item I receive more often than others are pencils. I don't know, why, though, because I really don't need all those pencils. :lol:

I've also gotten shovels, plants, make-up, chocolate hearts (and other food/snacks), bouquets, and rings (I like how the ring is as big as the tamagotchi :eek: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back