The King Just Gave Me A Heart...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got mail, and the king gave me a gift box. In this give box was a heart. My tamagotchi responded to it by being happy. What does this heart signifie?

And also, how many points can you have on the v4? Or can you have infinite points?

Thanks ^^

Send me a message or e-mail me the answer if you'd like, but you can post, too. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you :D

Tamatalkers,

The amout of Gotchi points that you can have is 99,999- it does not go to infinity. I have not heard of anybody yet that reached this amount of points. But you know what? I think I'm going to start a new poll on it. I wonder how many people actually got 99,999 points... :blink:

Happy Tamatalking,

gomametchi :furawatchi:

My Tama's Status:

Type:Ocean Wave

Name: Fuzzy

Life point: School

Not hungry

Very happy

Tamatalkers,    The amout of Gotchi points that you can have is 99,999- it does not go to infinity. I have not heard of anybody yet that reached this amount of points. But you know what? I think I'm going to start a new poll on it. I wonder how many people actually got 99,999 points... ;)

Happy Tamatalking,

gomametchi  :D

My Tama's Status:

Type:Ocean Wave

Name: Fuzzy

Life point: School

Not hungry

Very happy
I am pretty sure that is off topic, please remember to read the first post or subject and talk about something related to it

[SIZE=21pt]☼☼☼[/SIZE]

its just easy to get 99,999 points i got 99999. you just need to go to tamatown plenty of times cuz the maximum points you can get in tamatown is 9900. :lol: B)

its just easy to get 99,999 points i got 99999. you just need to go to tamatown plenty of times cuz the maximum points you can get in tamatown is 9900. :lol: B)
Same. To get all the gifts from the king you need a total of 200,000p so I'm guessing heaps of people have done it. I have. I just played Ring Toss alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back